Hunt has been absent from the lineup during the previous two games due to an illness, and it is unknown if he will face the Panthers on Monday.
- TrendUnder is 5-1 in Golden Knights last 6 games as a home favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U1|5Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Golden Knights last 5 games as a home favorite of -110 to -150.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U4|1Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 6-1 in Golden Knights last 7 games as a favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %85.70% (7)O/U1|6Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-2 in Golden Knights last 7 games as an underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U5|2Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-0 in Wild last 5 games as a road underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %100.00% (5)O/U0|5Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 6-1 in Wild last 7 games as a favorite of -110 to -150.Hit %85.70% (7)O/U1|6Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 12-3-2 in Wild last 17 games as a favorite of -201 or greater.Hit %80.00% (17)O/U12|3Push2W/L
- TrendOver is 5-2 in Wild last 7 games as a road underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U5|2Push0W/L
Minnesota Wild last injuries
Koivu is battling an illness, and it is unclear if he will be available to play Monday against the Panthers.
Pateryn is on injured reserve while recovering from surgery to repair a bilateral core muscle. He suffered a setback in his recovery but has been activated to play. He will rejoin the lineup for Sunday's matchup against the Canucks.
Zucker is recovering from surgery to repair a fractured right fibula, and it is unclear if he will return to face the Canucks on Sunday.
Dubnyk has been granted a leave of absence while his wife is undergoing a medical procedure. He has been placed on injured reserve and is without a timetable for return.
Suter is battling an unspecified ailment but is likely to suit up against the Flames on Thursday.
Hunt is on the mend from a sinus procedure and is expected to suit up for Thursday's matchup versus the Flames.
Vegas Golden Knights last injuries
Karlsson is sidelined with an upper-body injury and will miss an extended period.
Stastny received facial lacerations as well as lost some teeth. It is unclear if he will face the Bruins on Tuesday.
Marchessault has been held out of the previous five games due to a lower-body injury, but it is likely that he will rejoin the team for Tuesday's game against the Sabres.
Glass will miss an undetermined length of time due to a bone bruise in his right knee.
Eakin sustained an injury to his head. He will likely return Tuesday to face the Penguins.