Soucy is on the injured reserve list due to an upper-body injury, but he is projected to be activated prior to Game 1 of the Western Conference qualifying round against the Canucks.
- TrendUnder is 10-4-1 in Maple Leafs last 15 games as a home favorite of -110 to -150.Hit %71.40% (15)O/U4|10Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 19-7-2 in Maple Leafs last 28 games as a favorite of -201 or greater.Hit %73.10% (28)O/U19|7Push2W/L
- TrendOver is 7-1 in Maple Leafs last 8 games as a home favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %87.50% (8)O/U7|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 18-6-2 in Maple Leafs last 26 games as a home favorite of -201 or greater.Hit %75.00% (26)O/U18|6Push2W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-0 in Wild last 4 games as a road underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U0|4Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 17-6-6 in Wild last 29 games as a home favorite of -201 or greater.Hit %73.90% (29)O/U18|6Push2W/L
- TrendOver is 3-1-1 in Wild last 5 games a home underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %75.00% (5)O/U3|1Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 20-7-1 in Wild last 28 games as a home favorite of -110 to -150.Hit %74.10% (28)O/U4|10Push1W/L
Minnesota Wild last injuries
Toronto Maple Leafs last injuries
Mikheyev is on injured reserve after having surgery to repair an artery and tendons in his right wrist. He is likely to be activated against the Blue Jackets in Game 1 of the Eastern Conference qualifying round.
Johnsson has been designated for the injured reserve list after having knee surgery, and he will miss the remainder of the 2019-20 season.