Hunt was absent from the lineup during the previous game due to an illness, and it is unknown if he will face the Stars on Saturday.
Tampa Bay Trends
- TrendOver is 33-13-5 in Lightning last 51 games as a home favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %71.70% (51)O/U33|13Push5W/L
- TrendOver is 4-0 in Lightning last 4 games as a home favorite of -201 or greater.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U4|0Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Lightning last 5 games as a favorite of -110 to -150.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 14-5-1 in Lightning last 20 games a home underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %73.70% (20)O/U14|5Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-0 in Wild last 5 games as a road underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %100.00% (5)O/U0|5Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-0 in Wild last 4 games as a favorite of -110 to -150.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 12-3-2 in Wild last 17 games as a favorite of -201 or greater.Hit %80.00% (17)O/U4|0Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Wild last 5 games as a road favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U4|1Push0W/L
Minnesota Wild last injuries
Pateryn is on injured reserve while recovering from surgery to repair a bilateral core muscle. He suffered a setback in his recovery but has been activated to play. He will rejoin the lineup for Sunday's matchup against the Canucks.
Zucker is recovering from surgery to repair a fractured right fibula, and it is unclear if he will return to face the Canucks on Sunday.
Dubnyk has been granted a leave of absence while his wife is undergoing a medical procedure. He has been placed on injured reserve and is without a timetable for return.
Suter is battling an unspecified ailment but is likely to suit up against the Flames on Thursday.
Hunt is on the mend from a sinus procedure and is expected to suit up for Thursday's matchup versus the Flames.
Tampa Bay Lightning last injuries
Domingue has a lower-body injury, and he will not suit up against the Blue Jackets on Saturday.
Maroon has missed the last three games with an injured arm, but he is expected to return Friday against the Jets.
McDonagh is sidelined with an upper-body injury, but he is expected to return for Thursday's matchup against the Wild.
Palat sat out the last game due to a knee injury, and it is uncertain if he will suit up against the Devils on Sunday.
Maroon exited the previous game with a facial contusion, and it is unknown if he will be available for Saturday's contest against the Flyers.