Fiala is dealing with an unspecified injury, and it is unknown if he will suit up Tuesday versus the Oilers.
- TrendUnder is 9-4-1 in Golden Knights last 14 games as an underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %69.20% (14)O/U4|9Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Golden Knights last 5 games as a favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 8-2-1 in Golden Knights last 11 games as a home favorite of -110 to -150.Hit %80.00% (11)O/U2|8Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 7-2 in Golden Knights last 9 games as a favorite of -110 to -150.Hit %77.80% (9)O/U2|7Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-0 in Wild last 4 games as a road underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U0|4Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Wild last 5 games as a road favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U4|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-0 in Wild last 5 games as a road favorite of -110 to -150.Hit %100.00% (5)O/U5|0Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-0 in Wild last 4 games as an underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U4|9Push1W/L
Minnesota Wild last injuries
Rask has missed the past two games with a lower-body injury, and he will not play against the Oilers on Tuesday.
Zuccarello is on injured reserve with a lower-body injury, but he is expected to come off the IR in time for Tuesday's game versus the the Oilers.
Eriksson is sidelined with a lower-body injury and is expected to miss one to two weeks.
Vegas Golden Knights last injuries
Zykov has been suspended by the NHL for 20 games due to violating the terms of the league's performance-enhancing substances program. He is likely to be reinstated in time for Nov. 29 versus the Coyotes.
Subban is sidelined with a lower-body injury, and the severity of the ailment is unknown.
Schmidt has landed on injured reserve due to a left knee injury and is likely to remain on the IR until at least the start of November.
Tuch has landed on injured reserve with an upper-body injury. He is aiming to return by the beginning of November.
Fleury is not expected to take part in Monday's matchup versus the Flyers due to a day of rest.
Eakin is on injured reserve with an upper-body injury, but it is likely that he will be activated in time for Saturday's game against the Flames.
Karlsson is likely to suit up against the Coyotes on Thursday despite a minor injury.