Eriksson is saddled by a lower-body injury and is expected to miss at least one week of action.
- TrendUnder is 3-1-2 in Maple Leafs last 6 games as an underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %75.00% (6)O/U1|3Push2W/L
- TrendOver is 5-1 in Maple Leafs last 6 games as a favorite of -201 or greater.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U5|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-0 in Maple Leafs last 4 games as an underdog of +151 to +200.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U4|0Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 36-16-1 in Maple Leafs last 53 games as a favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %69.20% (53)O/U36|16Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 7-2 in Wild last 9 games as a road underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %77.80% (9)O/U2|7Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 7-3-1 in Wild last 11 games as a road favorite of -110 to -150.Hit %70.00% (11)O/U7|3Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 23-11-5 in Wild last 39 games as an underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %67.60% (39)O/U1|3Push2W/L
- TrendUnder is 7-2 in Wild last 9 games as an underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %77.80% (9)O/U2|7Push0W/L
Minnesota Wild last injuries
Zucker exited the last game due to a right leg injury and it is undetermined if he will be in Sunday's lineup versus the Islanders.
Kunin is dealing with an upper-body injury but is likely to return to the ice for Thursday's game versus the Stars.
Rask has been activated from the injured reserve list after healing from a lower-body injury and is expected to return to action against the Sharks on Monday.
Toronto Maple Leafs last injuries
Gauthier sat out the previous game due to a foot injury and it will keep him out of Wednesday's lineup against the Sabres.
Marincin missed the last game with an illness and it is uncertain if the symptoms will subside in time for Wednesday's clash with the Sabres.
Kapanen has missed the last four games while going through the league-mandated concussion protocol but is expected to be cleared in time for Tuesday's contest against the Predators.
Hyman sat out the last game due to the flu and it is unclear if the symptoms will subside in time for Friday's contest with the Flyers.
Hyman missed practice for an unspecified reason but is expected to play in Monday's game against the Lightning.
Kadri has been sidelined going through the league's concussion protocol but is expected to return Saturday against the Oilers.
Gauthier is dealing with an illness but it is not expected to keep him out of the lineup for Saturday's clash with the Oilers.