Fehr has been placed on the injured reserve list with an upper-body injury and is expected to miss one-to-two weeks of action.
- TrendUnder is 3-1-2 in Maple Leafs last 6 games as an underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %75.00% (6)O/U1|3Push2W/L
- TrendOver is 5-1 in Maple Leafs last 6 games as a favorite of -201 or greater.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U5|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-0 in Maple Leafs last 4 games as an underdog of +151 to +200.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U4|0Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 36-16-1 in Maple Leafs last 53 games as a favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %69.20% (53)O/U36|16Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 7-2 in Wild last 9 games as a road underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %77.80% (9)O/U2|7Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 7-3-1 in Wild last 11 games as a road favorite of -110 to -150.Hit %70.00% (11)O/U7|3Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 23-11-5 in Wild last 39 games as an underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %67.60% (39)O/U1|3Push2W/L
- TrendUnder is 7-2 in Wild last 9 games as an underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %77.80% (9)O/U2|7Push0W/L
Minnesota Wild last injuries
Dubnyk is not expected to play Tuesday against the Bruins as he is to be rested.
Toronto Maple Leafs last injuries
Sparks has passed the league-mandated concussion protocol and is expected to return to action against the Avalanche on Monday.
Anderson has landed on injured reserve with a groin injury and is also battling the flu. It is anticipated that he will be activated prior to Monday's game against the Avalanche.
Hyman has been activated from the injured reserve list after healing from a sprained ankle and is likely to return to action Thursday against the Devils.