Hunt has been absent from the lineup during the previous two games due to an illness, and it is unknown if he will face the Panthers on Monday.
- TrendUnder is 13-3-1 in Penguins last 17 games as a home favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %81.20% (17)O/U3|13Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 8-2 in Penguins last 10 games as a home favorite of -201 or greater.Hit %80.00% (10)O/U8|2Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 18-4-5 in Penguins last 27 games as a home underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %81.80% (27)O/U4|18Push5W/L
- TrendOver is 3-1-1 in Penguins last 5 games a home underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %75.00% (5)O/U3|1Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-0 in Wild last 5 games as a road underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %100.00% (5)O/U0|5Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 9-1-1 in Wild last 11 games as a favorite of -110 to -150.Hit %90.00% (11)O/U1|9Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 12-3-2 in Wild last 17 games as a favorite of -201 or greater.Hit %80.00% (17)O/U7|2Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Wild last 5 games as a road favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U4|1Push0W/L
Minnesota Wild last injuries
Koivu is battling an illness, and it is unclear if he will be available to play Monday against the Panthers.
Pateryn is on injured reserve while recovering from surgery to repair a bilateral core muscle. He suffered a setback in his recovery but has been activated to play. He will rejoin the lineup for Sunday's matchup against the Canucks.
Zucker is recovering from surgery to repair a fractured right fibula, and it is unclear if he will return to face the Canucks on Sunday.
Dubnyk has been granted a leave of absence while his wife is undergoing a medical procedure. He has been placed on injured reserve and is without a timetable for return.
Suter is battling an unspecified ailment but is likely to suit up against the Flames on Thursday.
Hunt is on the mend from a sinus procedure and is expected to suit up for Thursday's matchup versus the Flames.
Pittsburgh Penguins last injuries
Schultz has been shifted to the injured reserve list with a lower-body injury, and he is likely to be out until at least the early part of February.
Bjugstad has landed on injured reserve after having core muscle surgery, and he is expected to be out of the lineup until at least the start of February.
Dumoulin has been designated for the injured reserve list and is expected to be out of action until at least the beginning of February after having surgery to repair lacerated tendons in his left ankle.
Kahun left the last game with an upper-body injury, and it is unclear if he will play Tuesday against the Flyers.
Simon exited the previous game with a lower-body injury, leaving his status against the Flyers on Tuesday up in the air.
DeSmith has been unavailable due to a passport issue, and it is undetermined when he will be able to play again.
Crosby has been activated from the injured reserve after core muscle surgery. It is expected that he will return to action Tuesday versus the Wild.
Lafferty has sat out the past two games due to illness, but he is expected to face the Golden Knights on Tuesday.