Eriksson is saddled by a lower-body injury and is expected to miss at least one week of action.
- TrendOver is 7-3-2 in Senators last 12 games as an underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %70.00% (12)O/U7|3Push2W/L
- TrendOver is 8-2 in Senators last 10 games as an underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %80.00% (10)O/U8|2Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 8-3 in Senators last 11 games a home underdog of +151 to +200.Hit %72.70% (11)O/U8|3Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-2-1 in Senators last 8 games as a favorite of -201 or greater.Hit %71.40% (8)O/U5|2Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 24-11-5 in Wild last 40 games as an underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %68.60% (40)O/U7|3Push2W/L
- TrendUnder is 7-2 in Wild last 9 games as an underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %77.80% (9)O/U8|2Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 9-1 in Wild last 10 games as a favorite of -201 or greater.Hit %90.00% (10)O/U5|2Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 3-0-1 in Wild last 4 games as an underdog of +151 to +200.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U9|2Push0W/L
Minnesota Wild last injuries
Zucker exited the last game due to a right leg injury and it is undetermined if he will be in Sunday's lineup versus the Islanders.
Kunin is dealing with an upper-body injury but is likely to return to the ice for Thursday's game versus the Stars.
Rask has been activated from the injured reserve list after healing from a lower-body injury and is expected to return to action against the Sharks on Monday.
Ottawa Senators last injuries
White has sat out the previous three games due to a neck injury and will not suit up against the Canucks on Wednesday.
Borowiecki was held out of the last game with an illness but is expected to play against the Maple Leafs on Saturday.
Jaros has been absent from the lineup during the past four games due to a hamstring injury but it is expected he will return Saturday against the Maple Leafs.
Ryan sustained a left hand injury but it is expected he will return for Saturday's contest against the Bruins.
Anderson is not expected to participate in Thursday's game against the Islanders as he is to be rested.