Eriksson is saddled by a lower-body injury and is expected to miss at least one week of action.
%W 0.50% | Streak 0
L10: W7 L3 P0
- TrendOver is 3-1-2 in Canadiens last 6 games as an underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %75.00% (6)O/U3|1Push2W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Canadiens last 5 games a home underdog of +151 to +200.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U4|1Push0W/L
- TrendCanadiens are 41-15 in their last 56 games as a home favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %73.20% (56)O/UPush0W/L41|15
- TrendCanadiens are 1-5 in their last 6 games as a home favorite of -110 to -150.Hit %16.70% (6)O/UPush0W/L1|5
- TrendUnder is 7-2 in Wild last 9 games as a road underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %77.80% (9)O/U2|7Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Wild last 5 games as a road favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U4|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 7-3-1 in Wild last 11 games as a road favorite of -110 to -150.Hit %70.00% (11)O/U7|3Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 24-11-5 in Wild last 40 games as an underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %68.60% (40)O/U24|11Push5W/L
Minnesota Wild last injuries
Zucker exited the last game due to a right leg injury and it is undetermined if he will be in Sunday's lineup versus the Islanders.
Kunin is dealing with an upper-body injury but is likely to return to the ice for Thursday's game versus the Stars.
Rask has been activated from the injured reserve list after healing from a lower-body injury and is expected to return to action against the Sharks on Monday.
Montreal Canadiens last injuries
Tatar missed the last game with an illness but it is expected he will suit up for Tuesday's game against the Red Wings.