Fehr has been placed on the injured reserve list with an upper-body injury and is expected to miss one-to-two weeks of action.
%W 0.49% | Streak 0
L10: W6 L4 P0
- TrendOver is 3-1-2 in Canadiens last 6 games as an underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %75.00% (6)O/U3|1Push2W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Canadiens last 5 games a home underdog of +151 to +200.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U4|1Push0W/L
- TrendCanadiens are 41-15 in their last 56 games as a home favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %73.20% (56)O/UPush0W/L41|15
- TrendCanadiens are 1-5 in their last 6 games as a home favorite of -110 to -150.Hit %16.70% (6)O/UPush0W/L1|5
- TrendUnder is 7-2 in Wild last 9 games as a road underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %77.80% (9)O/U2|7Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Wild last 5 games as a road favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U4|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 7-3-1 in Wild last 11 games as a road favorite of -110 to -150.Hit %70.00% (11)O/U7|3Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 24-11-5 in Wild last 40 games as an underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %68.60% (40)O/U24|11Push5W/L
Minnesota Wild last injuries
Dubnyk is not expected to play Tuesday against the Bruins as he is to be rested.
Montreal Canadiens last injuries
Byron has been handed a three-game suspension for a high hit on an unsuspecting opponent but is expected to be reinstated in time for February 2 against the Devils.
Weber is expected to suit up against the Blues on Thursday despite a facial injury.
Weber was forced from the previous game due to a facial injury but will likely suit up for Tuesday's tilt against the Red Wings.
Price is not expected to be available against the Red Wings on Tuesday as he is to be rested.