Koivu is recovering from a torn ACL and meniscus in his right knee. It is likely that he will be ready for game action against the Predators on October 3.
%W 0.51% | Streak 1
L10: W1 L9 P0
- TrendUnder is 8-2 in Bruins last 10 games as an underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %80.00% (10)O/U2|8Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 7-1 in Bruins last 8 games as a home underdog of +151 to +200.Hit %87.50% (8)O/U1|7Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 7-1-1 in Bruins last 9 games as a favorite of -201 or greater.Hit %87.50% (9)O/U7|1Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 4-0 in Bruins last 4 games as a home favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U4|0Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 7-2 in Wild last 9 games as a road underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %77.80% (9)O/U2|7Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Wild last 5 games as a road favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U4|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 7-3-1 in Wild last 11 games as a road favorite of -110 to -150.Hit %70.00% (11)O/U7|3Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 24-11-5 in Wild last 40 games as an underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %68.60% (40)O/U24|11Push5W/L
Minnesota Wild last injuries
Boston Bruins last injuries
Wagner is dealing with a right forearm injury and will not return against the Blues in Game 7 of the Stanley Cup Final.
Grzelcyk has been cleared from concussion protocol and is available to lace up for Game 7 of the Stanley Cup Final against the Blues.