Fehr has been placed on the injured reserve list with an upper-body injury and is expected to miss one-to-two weeks of action.
- TrendUnder is 8-2 in Bruins last 10 games as an underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %80.00% (10)O/U2|8Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 7-1 in Bruins last 8 games as a home underdog of +151 to +200.Hit %87.50% (8)O/U1|7Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 7-1-1 in Bruins last 9 games as a favorite of -201 or greater.Hit %87.50% (9)O/U7|1Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 4-0 in Bruins last 4 games as a home favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U4|0Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 7-2 in Wild last 9 games as a road underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %77.80% (9)O/U2|7Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Wild last 5 games as a road favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U4|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 7-3-1 in Wild last 11 games as a road favorite of -110 to -150.Hit %70.00% (11)O/U7|3Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 24-11-5 in Wild last 40 games as an underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %68.60% (40)O/U24|11Push5W/L
Minnesota Wild last injuries
Dubnyk is not expected to play Tuesday against the Bruins as he is to be rested.
Boston Bruins last injuries
Nordstrum is on the injured reserve list due to a non-displaced fibula fracture in his leg and will be out of action for at least three weeks.
Wagner is battling an illness but it is likely he will be available for Wednesday's contest versus the Flyers.
DeBrusk has a lower-body injury but is expected to lace up for Wednesday's game against the Flyers.
McAvoy is on injured reserve with a lower-body injury. He has returned to practice and is lining up to return Saturday against the Maple Leafs.
Rask is not expected to play Thursday against the Capitals as he is to be rested.