Eriksson is saddled by a lower-body injury and is expected to miss at least one week of action.
%W 0.51% | Streak 1
L10: W7 L3 P0
- TrendUnder is 8-2 in Bruins last 10 games as an underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %80.00% (10)O/U2|8Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 7-1 in Bruins last 8 games as a home underdog of +151 to +200.Hit %87.50% (8)O/U1|7Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 7-1-1 in Bruins last 9 games as a favorite of -201 or greater.Hit %87.50% (9)O/U7|1Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 4-0 in Bruins last 4 games as a home favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U4|0Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 7-2 in Wild last 9 games as a road underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %77.80% (9)O/U2|7Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Wild last 5 games as a road favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U4|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 7-3-1 in Wild last 11 games as a road favorite of -110 to -150.Hit %70.00% (11)O/U7|3Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 24-11-5 in Wild last 40 games as an underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %68.60% (40)O/U24|11Push5W/L
Minnesota Wild last injuries
Zucker exited the last game due to a right leg injury and it is undetermined if he will be in Sunday's lineup versus the Islanders.
Kunin is dealing with an upper-body injury but is likely to return to the ice for Thursday's game versus the Stars.
Rask has been activated from the injured reserve list after healing from a lower-body injury and is expected to return to action against the Sharks on Monday.
Boston Bruins last injuries
Krug is sidelined with a concussion and it is uncertain if he will be cleared in time for Thursday's matchup with the Devils.
Grzelcyk is sidelined due to an injured forearm and is likely to be out of commission until the latter part of March.
DeBrusk has sat out the past five games with a lower-body injury but it is likely he will return Saturday against the Blue Jackets.
Kurlay has sat out the past two games while going through the league-mandated concussion protocol. He is likely to be cleared in time for Thursday's tilt with the Panthers.
Chara is recovering from taking a puck to the face but is likely to suit up against the Hurricanes on Tuesday.