Rask has landed on injured reserve with a lower-body injury and it is uncertain if he will be activated in time for Thursday's game against the Rangers.
- TrendUnder is 7-3 in Avalanche last 10 games as an underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %70.00% (10)O/U3|7Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 7-1 in Avalanche last 8 games as an underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %87.50% (8)O/U7|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Avalanche last 5 games as an underdog of +151 to +200.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U4|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 7-0 in Avalanche last 7 games as a favorite of -110 to -150.Hit %100.00% (7)O/U7|0Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 7-2 in Wild last 9 games as a road underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %77.80% (9)O/U2|7Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Wild last 5 games as a road favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U4|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 8-3-1 in Wild last 12 games as a road favorite of -110 to -150.Hit %72.70% (12)O/U8|3Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 24-11-5 in Wild last 40 games as an underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %68.60% (40)O/U3|7Push0W/L
Minnesota Wild last injuries
Hendricks has missed the past three games due to an upper-body injury and it is undetermined if he will return against the Rangers on Thursday.
Aberg has been activated from the injured reserve list after healing from a lower-body injury and is projected to return Tuesday against the Ducks.
Koivu has been placed on injured reserve due to a torn ACL and meniscus in his right knee. He has been shut down for the remainder of the season.
Fehr missed the last game due to illness but is likely to suit up for Thursday's contest against the Oilers.
Colorado Avalanche last injuries
Barberio has been activated from the injured reserve and it is uncertain if he will return from a head injury Wednesday against the Jets.
Cole has been placed on injured reserve due to a fractured orbital bone and there is no timetable for recovery.
Wilson has been designated for the injured reserve list with an upper-body injury and it is undetermined how long it will keep him out of the lineup.
Timmins has been designated for the non-roster injured reserve list due to concussion-like symptoms and will be held out of the lineup until at least the end of February.