Brodzinski has landed on injured reserve due to a shoulder injury. He has been sent on a conditioning assignment and it is unknown when he will return to the lineup.
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Flyers last 5 games as a home favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 8-3-3 in Flyers last 14 games as a home underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %72.70% (14)O/U3|8Push3W/L
- TrendUnder is 3-1-2 in Flyers last 6 games as an underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %75.00% (6)O/U1|3Push2W/L
- TrendOver is 7-3-1 in Flyers last 11 games as an underdog of +151 to +200.Hit %70.00% (11)O/U7|3Push1W/L
Los Angeles Trends
- TrendUnder is 8-0 in Kings last 8 games as a road underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %100.00% (8)O/U0|8Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-0-3 in Kings last 7 games as a road favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %100.00% (7)O/U0|4Push3W/L
- TrendOver is 5-1-1 in Kings last 7 games as a road favorite of -110 to -150.Hit %83.30% (7)O/U5|1Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Kings last 5 games as an underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U4|1Push0W/L
Los Angeles Kings last injuries
Carter missed his fifth-straight game with a lower-body injury and it is unknown if he will return to the lineup Saturday against the Bruins.
Lewis is now off the injured reserve list after a fractured foot but it is unclear if he will hit the ice Monday against the Capitals.
Muzzin left Wednesday's game due to a head injury and it is unclear if he will return.
Thompson has missed the last two games due to the flu but it is expected he will suit up Tuesday against the Devils.
Kopitar is battling an illness and it is unknown if he will play against the Islanders on Saturday.
Kovalchuk is battling an illness but will likely suit up for Saturday's game against the Islanders.
Philadelphia Flyers last injuries
Morin has been placed on injured reserve while he recovers from a torn ACL. He has been sent on a conditioning assignment and is expected to be sidelined until sometime in February.
Elliott is on injured reserve with a groin injury. He has been sent on a conditioning assignment, and he is not expected to be back with the team until the latter part of February.
Gostisbehere sat out his third-straight game due to a lower-body injury and it is unclear if he will return to the lineup Saturday versus the Oilers.