Brodzinski has landed on injured reserve due to a shoulder injury. He has been sent on a conditioning assignment and it is unknown when he will return to the lineup.
- TrendUnder is 5-2 in Capitals last 7 games as a home favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U2|5Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 3-1-1 in Capitals last 5 games as a home underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %75.00% (5)O/U1|3Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 6-2-1 in Capitals last 9 games as an underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %75.00% (9)O/U6|2Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 12-5-1 in Capitals last 18 games a home underdog of +151 to +200.Hit %70.60% (18)O/U12|5Push1W/L
Los Angeles Trends
- TrendUnder is 8-1 in Kings last 9 games as a road underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %88.90% (9)O/U1|8Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-0-3 in Kings last 7 games as a road favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %100.00% (7)O/U0|4Push3W/L
- TrendOver is 5-1-1 in Kings last 7 games as a road favorite of -110 to -150.Hit %83.30% (7)O/U5|1Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Kings last 5 games as an underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U6|2Push1W/L
Los Angeles Kings last injuries
Carter missed his fifth-straight game with a lower-body injury and it is unknown if he will return to the lineup Saturday against the Bruins.
Lewis is now off the injured reserve list after a fractured foot but it is unclear if he will hit the ice Monday against the Capitals.
Muzzin left Wednesday's game due to a head injury and it is unclear if he will return.
Thompson has missed the last two games due to the flu but it is expected he will suit up Tuesday against the Devils.
Kopitar is battling an illness and it is unknown if he will play against the Islanders on Saturday.
Kovalchuk is battling an illness but will likely suit up for Saturday's game against the Islanders.
Washington Capitals last injuries
Holtby is not expected to play Monday against the Kings as he is to be rested.
Djoos is now off injured reserve after recovering from surgery to his left thigh and is likely to return against the Avalanche on Saturday.
Eller missed the last game with a lower-body injury but will play Tuesday against the Canucks.