Lizotte is sidelined with a lower-body injury, and he will not return to the ice until the end of January.
- TrendOver is 5-1 in Golden Knights last 6 games as a home favorite of -110 to -150.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U5|1Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 12-5 in Golden Knights last 17 games as a home favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %70.60% (17)O/U5|12Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-2 in Golden Knights last 7 games as a favorite of -110 to -150.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U5|2Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-2 in Golden Knights last 7 games as an underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U5|2Push0W/L
Los Angeles Trends
- TrendOver is 5-2 in Kings last 7 games as a road underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U5|2Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 13-6-2 in Kings last 21 games as a favorite of -110 to -150.Hit %68.40% (21)O/U5|2Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 7-1-1 in Kings last 9 games as a favorite of -201 or greater.Hit %87.50% (9)O/U1|7Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-0 in Kings last 5 games as a road underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %100.00% (5)O/U0|5Push0W/L
Los Angeles Kings last injuries
Ryan is on the injured reserve list due to a lower-body injury. He is considered week-to-week moving forward.
MacDermid has been issued a two-game suspension for an illegal check to the head. He will be permitted to return against the Stars on Wednesday.
Brown has missed the previous four games due to illness, but he is expected to return for Monday's matchup against the Blue Jackets.
Forbort is expected to make his season debut against the Blue Jackets on Monday after healing from a back injury.
Lewis has been activated from the injured reserve list after healing from an upper-body injury, and he is likely to return Monday against the Blue Jackets.
Kovalchuk missed the last game due to a visa issue, but he is likely to make his debut against the Jets on Monday.
Martinez is recovering from surgery to repair a radial artery and two superficial radial nerves in his right wrist while on injured reserve. He is expected to be activated prior to Saturday's clash against the Predators.
Vegas Golden Knights last injuries
Karlsson is sidelined with an upper-body injury and will miss an extended period.
Marchessault has been held out of the previous five games due to a lower-body injury, but it is likely that he will rejoin the team for Tuesday's game against the Sabres.
Glass will miss an undetermined length of time due to a bone bruise in his right knee.
Eakin sustained an injury to his head. He will likely return Tuesday to face the Penguins.
Nosek missed the last game due to the birth of his child, but it is expected that he will rejoin the lineup against the Blues on Saturday.