MacDermid has sat out the previous four games due to an unspecified injury, but it is likely that he will return Saturday against the Flames.
- TrendUnder is 5-2 in Canucks last 7 games as a home favorite of -110 to -150.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U2|5Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Canucks last 5 games as a favorite of -110 to -150.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 24-9 in Canucks last 33 games as an underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %72.70% (33)O/U9|24Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 7-3-2 in Canucks last 12 games as an underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %70.00% (12)O/U3|7Push2W/L
Los Angeles Trends
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Kings last 5 games as a road underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U4|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 17-6-5 in Kings last 28 games as a home favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %73.90% (28)O/U17|6Push5W/L
- TrendUnder is 31-15-8 in Kings last 54 games as a home favorite of -201 or greater.Hit %67.40% (54)O/U15|31Push8W/L
- TrendUnder is 16-6-4 in Kings last 26 games as a favorite of -110 to -150.Hit %72.70% (26)O/U1|4Push0W/L
Los Angeles Kings last injuries
Doughty was forced from the previous game due to a head injury, but it is expected that he will lace up for Thursday's battle against the Sabres.
Quick is not expected to partake in Tuesday's contest against the Hurricanes due to a day of rest.
Vancouver Canucks last injuries
Fantenberg is ailing from an illness and has landed on the injured reserve list. It is unknown when he will make his season debut.
Markstrom has been granted a leave of absence to tend to a family matter, but he is expected to rejoin the lineup in time for Saturday's matchup with the Devils.
Motte has been activated from injured reserve after recovering from an upper-body injury. He is expected to make his season debut against the Red Wings on Tuesday.
Fantenberg has sat out the last four games even though he has cleared the league's concussion protocol. It is unclear if he will be available Tuesday against the Red Wings.