Lizotte is sidelined with a lower-body injury, and he will not return to the ice until the end of January.
- TrendUnder is 6-2 in Bruins last 8 games as a home favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %75.00% (8)O/U2|6Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 6-2 in Bruins last 8 games a home underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %75.00% (8)O/U6|2Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 8-3 in Bruins last 11 games as a home favorite of -110 to -150.Hit %72.70% (11)O/U3|8Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 7-1 in Bruins last 8 games as a home underdog of +151 to +200.Hit %87.50% (8)O/U1|7Push0W/L
Los Angeles Trends
- TrendUnder is 10-4 in Kings last 14 games as a road underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %71.40% (14)O/U4|10Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Kings last 5 games as a favorite of -110 to -150.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 7-1-1 in Kings last 9 games as a favorite of -201 or greater.Hit %87.50% (9)O/U1|7Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 3-1-1 in Kings last 5 games as a road underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %75.00% (5)O/U1|3Push1W/L
Los Angeles Kings last injuries
Ryan is on the injured reserve list due to a lower-body injury. He is considered week-to-week moving forward.
MacDermid has been issued a two-game suspension for an illegal check to the head. He will be permitted to return against the Stars on Wednesday.
Brown has missed the previous four games due to illness, but he is expected to return for Monday's matchup against the Blue Jackets.
Forbort is expected to make his season debut against the Blue Jackets on Monday after healing from a back injury.
Lewis has been activated from the injured reserve list after healing from an upper-body injury, and he is likely to return Monday against the Blue Jackets.
Kovalchuk missed the last game due to a visa issue, but he is likely to make his debut against the Jets on Monday.
Martinez is recovering from surgery to repair a radial artery and two superficial radial nerves in his right wrist while on injured reserve. He is expected to be activated prior to Saturday's clash against the Predators.
Boston Bruins last injuries
Krejci was held out of the previous game with an upper-body injury, and it is unknown if he will draw back into the lineup Sunday against the Penguins.
Grzelcyk departed the previous game due to a lower-body injury, but it is likely that he will be available for Monday's contest against the Flyers.
Chara sat out the previous game from pain stemming from his recent jaw surgery. He is expected to lace up for Saturday's game against the Islanders.
Krug is battling the flu, and it is unknown if he will be available for Thursday's contest against the Jets.
Chara will not be in the lineup Thursday against the Jets as he will be given the night off to rest.
Nordstrom was absent from the lineup during the previous game due to an illness, and it is uncertain if he will be in Thursday's lineup versus the Jets.
Grzelcyk sat out the previous game with an illness, but he is expected to be available against the Predators on Tuesday.