Martinez is recovering from surgery to repair a radial artery and two superficial radial nerves in his right wrist while on injured reserve. A timetable to return has yet to be established.
- TrendUnder is 5-1 in Ducks last 6 games as a home favorite of -201 or greater.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U1|5Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 33-16-2 in Ducks last 51 games as a favorite of -110 to -150.Hit %67.30% (51)O/U16|33Push2W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-2 in Ducks last 7 games as a home underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U2|5Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 6-1 in Ducks last 7 games as a favorite of -201 or greater.Hit %85.70% (7)O/U1|6Push0W/L
Los Angeles Trends
- TrendUnder is 10-4 in Kings last 14 games as a road underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %71.40% (14)O/U4|10Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Kings last 5 games as a favorite of -110 to -150.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U16|33Push2W/L
- TrendUnder is 7-1-1 in Kings last 9 games as a favorite of -201 or greater.Hit %87.50% (9)O/U1|6Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 8-3-1 in Kings last 12 games as a road underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %72.70% (12)O/U8|3Push1W/L
Los Angeles Kings last injuries
Lewis has been activated from the injured reserve list after healing from a lower-body injury, and he is likely to return Wednesday against the Islanders.
Forbort is on long-term injured reserve due to an upper-body ailment. He has been sent to the minors on a conditioning assignment and is without a definitive timetable for return.