Fantenberg was held out of the previous game with a lower-body injury and it is undetermined if he will be a participant in Saturday's matchup against the Avalanche.
%W 0.53% | Streak 2
L10: W8 L1 P1
%W 0.51% | Streak 0
L10: W6 L4 P0
The Knights have been an up-and-down team, but they're considerably tougher at home. The Kings have won five of six but my computer model isn't buying it, calling for a blowout Vegas victory. The Knights win outright in more than 75 percent of simulations, so the high money line price is still the value pick.
- TrendUnder is 7-3-1 in Golden Knights last 11 games as an underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %70.00% (11)O/U3|7Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 3-0-1 in Golden Knights last 4 games as a favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U3|0Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-1-1 in Golden Knights last 7 games as a home favorite of -110 to -150.Hit %83.30% (7)O/U1|5Push1W/L
- TrendGolden Knights are 27-10 in their last 37 games as a favorite of -110 to -150.Hit %73.00% (37)O/UPush0W/L27|10
Los Angeles Trends
- TrendUnder is 7-0 in Kings last 7 games as a road underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %100.00% (7)O/U0|7Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-0-3 in Kings last 7 games as a road favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %100.00% (7)O/U0|4Push3W/L
- TrendOver is 5-1-1 in Kings last 7 games as a road favorite of -110 to -150.Hit %83.30% (7)O/U5|1Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 36-15-7 in Kings last 58 games as an underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %70.60% (58)O/U3|7Push1W/L
Los Angeles Kings last injuries
Lewis has been designated for the injured reserve list with a fractured foot and is likely to be held out of action until at least the latter part of January.
Martinez has been activated from the injured reserve list after healing from an upper-body injury and is likely to draw back into the lineup Thursday against the Senators.
Vegas Golden Knights last injuries
Carrier has been placed on injured reserve due to an illness and will miss an undetermined length of time.
Smith has been designated for the injured reserve list due to a lower-body injury and there is no timetable for recovery.
Subban has been absent from the lineup during the past three games due to an illness and it is unknown if the symptoms will subside in time for Saturday's matchup against the Penguins.
Theodore missed the last game with an illness but is likely to take the ice against the Devils on Sunday.
Fleury is not expected to play Sunday against the Devils as he will be rested.