Fantenberg was held out of the previous game with a lower-body injury and it is undetermined if he will be a participant in Saturday's matchup against the Avalanche.
San Jose Trends
- TrendOver is 5-0-1 in Sharks last 6 games as an underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %100.00% (6)O/U5|0Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 5-0 in Sharks last 5 games as an underdog of +151 to +200.Hit %100.00% (5)O/U5|0Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1-1 in Sharks last 6 games as a favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %80.00% (6)O/U4|1Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 4-0 in Sharks last 4 games as a home favorite of -110 to -150.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U4|0Push0W/L
Los Angeles Trends
- TrendUnder is 8-0 in Kings last 8 games as a road underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %100.00% (8)O/U0|8Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-0-3 in Kings last 7 games as a road favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %100.00% (7)O/U0|4Push3W/L
- TrendOver is 5-1-1 in Kings last 7 games as a road favorite of -110 to -150.Hit %83.30% (7)O/U5|1Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 36-15-7 in Kings last 58 games as an underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %70.60% (58)O/U5|0Push1W/L
Los Angeles Kings last injuries
Lewis has been designated for the injured reserve list with a fractured foot and is likely to be held out of action until at least the latter part of January.
Martinez has been activated from the injured reserve list after healing from an upper-body injury and is likely to draw back into the lineup Thursday against the Senators.
San Jose Sharks last injuries
Vlasic suffered a wrist injury and there is no timetable for recovery.
Jones is not expected to play Wednesday against the Coyotes as he is to be rested.
Donskoi exited the last game due to an upper-body injury but is expected to be in Tuesday's lineup against the Penguins.
Braun is on injured reserve with a knee injury and it is unclear if he will return against the Senators on Saturday.
Simek has a concussion and it is unknown if he will be cleared to play in Monday's game against the Kings.