Wagner has been held out of the previous four games with a lower-body injury but it is likely he will suit up for Thursday's clash against the Predators.
San Jose Trends
- TrendOver is 5-0-1 in Sharks last 6 games as an underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %100.00% (6)O/U5|0Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 5-0 in Sharks last 5 games as an underdog of +151 to +200.Hit %100.00% (5)O/U5|0Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1-1 in Sharks last 6 games as a favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %80.00% (6)O/U4|1Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 4-0 in Sharks last 4 games as a home favorite of -110 to -150.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U4|0Push0W/L
Los Angeles Trends
- TrendUnder is 8-0 in Kings last 8 games as a road underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %100.00% (8)O/U0|8Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-0-3 in Kings last 7 games as a road favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %100.00% (7)O/U0|4Push3W/L
- TrendOver is 5-1-1 in Kings last 7 games as a road favorite of -110 to -150.Hit %83.30% (7)O/U5|1Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 36-15-7 in Kings last 58 games as an underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %70.60% (58)O/U5|0Push1W/L
Los Angeles Kings last injuries
Martinez is battling an illness but is expected to face the Predators on Thursday.
Martinez is sidelined due to an upper-body injury but is projected to return to the lineup against the Canadiens on Tuesday.
San Jose Sharks last injuries
Simek suffered damage to the ACL and MCL in his right knee and is expected to miss the remainder of the season.
Kane has been out of commission due to a mid-body injury, as well as dealing with a personal matter. He is expected to be back in the lineup for Saturday's game versus the Predators.