Hagelin missed the last game with an illness and it is unclear if it will keep him from the lineup against the Flyers on Sunday.
- TrendUnder is 5-1-1 in Avalanche last 7 games as a home favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %83.30% (7)O/U1|5Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 7-2 in Avalanche last 9 games as an underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %77.80% (9)O/U2|7Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 7-1 in Avalanche last 8 games as an underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %87.50% (8)O/U7|1Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 6-1-1 in Avalanche last 8 games as a favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %85.70% (8)O/U1|6Push1W/L
Los Angeles Trends
- TrendUnder is 7-0 in Kings last 7 games as a road underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %100.00% (7)O/U0|7Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-0-3 in Kings last 7 games as a road favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %100.00% (7)O/U0|4Push3W/L
- TrendOver is 5-1-1 in Kings last 7 games as a road favorite of -110 to -150.Hit %83.30% (7)O/U5|1Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 35-15-7 in Kings last 57 games as an underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %70.00% (57)O/U2|7Push0W/L
Los Angeles Kings last injuries
Leipsic exited the previous game with a lower-body injury and he will not play against the Ducks on Saturday.
Toffoli is battling an illness, leaving his status for Thursday's matchup versus the Sharks uncertain.
Wagner has been held out of the previous four games with a lower-body injury but it is likely he will suit up for Thursday's clash against the Predators.
Martinez is battling an illness but is expected to face the Predators on Thursday.
Colorado Avalanche last injuries
Timmins has been designated for the non-roster injured reserve list due to concussion-like symptoms and will be held out of the lineup until at least the start of April.
Rantanen was forced from the previous game due to an upper-body injury and his status for Saturday's tilt with the Blackhawks is in question.