Fantenberg was held out of the previous game with a lower-body injury and it is undetermined if he will be a participant in Saturday's matchup against the Avalanche.
- TrendUnder is 5-1-1 in Avalanche last 7 games as a home favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %83.30% (7)O/U1|5Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 7-2 in Avalanche last 9 games as an underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %77.80% (9)O/U2|7Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 7-1 in Avalanche last 8 games as an underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %87.50% (8)O/U7|1Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 6-1-1 in Avalanche last 8 games as a favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %85.70% (8)O/U1|6Push1W/L
Los Angeles Trends
- TrendUnder is 7-0 in Kings last 7 games as a road underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %100.00% (7)O/U0|7Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-0-3 in Kings last 7 games as a road favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %100.00% (7)O/U0|4Push3W/L
- TrendOver is 5-1-1 in Kings last 7 games as a road favorite of -110 to -150.Hit %83.30% (7)O/U5|1Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 35-15-7 in Kings last 57 games as an underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %70.00% (57)O/U2|7Push0W/L
Los Angeles Kings last injuries
Lewis has been designated for the injured reserve list with a fractured foot and is likely to be held out of action until at least the latter part of January.
Martinez has been activated from the injured reserve list after healing from an upper-body injury and is likely to draw back into the lineup Thursday against the Senators.
Colorado Avalanche last injuries
Timmins has been designated for the non-roster injured reserve list due to concussion-like symptoms and will be held out of the lineup until at least the end of January.
Zadorov is sidelined with a lower-body injury but is projected to return to the lineup against the Maple Leafs on Monday.
Wilson is on injured reserve with a shoulder injury but it is expected he will be activated in time for Saturday's game against the Canadiens.
Barberio is on injured reserve due to an upper-body injury but is expected to return against the Canadiens on Saturday.
Varlamov has sat out the previous two games due to a lower-body injury but is likely to be available against the Jets on Tuesday.