Walker missed his second-consecutive game with a facial contusion and it is undetermined if he will draw back into the lineup against the Predators on Thursday.
%W 0.52% | Streak 3
L10: W5 L5 P0
Great opportunity to play an O/U wager as the LA Kings have woken up from their deep slumber and the Colorado Avs can score with the best of them. The Kings have only gone Over 5 goals in a game four times in their past 16 contests, but on the other hand Colorado has only gone Under six goals seven times in their last 21.
- TrendUnder is 7-3 in Avalanche last 10 games as an underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %70.00% (10)O/U3|7Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 7-1 in Avalanche last 8 games as an underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %87.50% (8)O/U7|1Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 6-2-1 in Avalanche last 9 games as a home favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %75.00% (9)O/U2|6Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Avalanche last 5 games as an underdog of +151 to +200.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U4|1Push0W/L
Los Angeles Trends
- TrendUnder is 37-16-7 in Kings last 60 games as an underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %69.80% (60)O/U3|7Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 8-0 in Kings last 8 games as an underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %100.00% (8)O/U7|1Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 7-1-1 in Kings last 9 games as a favorite of -201 or greater.Hit %87.50% (9)O/U1|7Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 15-5-1 in Kings last 21 games as a favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %75.00% (21)O/U3|7Push1W/L
Los Angeles Kings last injuries
Martinez is saddled by an upper-body injury and is expected to miss one-to-two weeks.
Brodzinski has landed on injured reserve due to a shoulder injury. He has been sent on a conditioning assignment and it is unknown when he will return to the lineup.
Quick was unavailable for the last game due to an illness but it is not expected to affect his status Monday against the Capitals.
Carter missed his fifth-straight game with a lower-body injury but is expected to return to the lineup Saturday against the Bruins.
Lewis is now off the injured reserve list after a fractured foot but it is unclear if he will hit the ice Monday against the Capitals.
Muzzin left Wednesday's game due to a head injury and it is unclear if he will return.
Colorado Avalanche last injuries
Barberio has been activated from the injured reserve and it is uncertain if he will return from a head injury Wednesday against the Jets.
Cole has been placed on injured reserve due to a fractured orbital bone and there is no timetable for recovery.
Wilson has been designated for the injured reserve list with an upper-body injury and it is undetermined how long it will keep him out of the lineup.
Timmins has been designated for the non-roster injured reserve list due to concussion-like symptoms and will be held out of the lineup until at least the end of February.