Girard is dealing with a shoulder injury but is likely to be ready for Game 1 of the Western Conference second round against the Sharks.
%W 0.52% | Streak 1
L10: W6 L4 P0
Great opportunity to play an O/U wager as the LA Kings have woken up from their deep slumber and the Colorado Avs can score with the best of them. The Kings have only gone Over 5 goals in a game four times in their past 16 contests, but on the other hand Colorado has only gone Under six goals seven times in their last 21.
- TrendUnder is 7-3 in Avalanche last 10 games as an underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %70.00% (10)O/U3|7Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 7-1 in Avalanche last 8 games as an underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %87.50% (8)O/U7|1Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 6-2-1 in Avalanche last 9 games as a home favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %75.00% (9)O/U2|6Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Avalanche last 5 games as an underdog of +151 to +200.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U4|1Push0W/L
Los Angeles Trends
- TrendUnder is 37-16-7 in Kings last 60 games as an underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %69.80% (60)O/U3|7Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 8-0 in Kings last 8 games as an underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %100.00% (8)O/U7|1Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 7-1-1 in Kings last 9 games as a favorite of -201 or greater.Hit %87.50% (9)O/U1|7Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 15-5-1 in Kings last 21 games as a favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %75.00% (21)O/U3|7Push1W/L
Colorado Avalanche last injuries
Varlamov is not expected to participate in Game 4 of the Western Conference first round as he is to be rested.