Malgin is sidelined with an injury to his lower body and it is uncertain when he will draw back into the lineup.
%W 0.52% | Streak 1
L10: W6 L4 P0
Florida coughed up a very bitter pill last night in Edmonton -- my
preview stated clearly that I thought that Florida was a good value
against the Oilers, which they were until the last eight seconds of the
game when Connor McDavid did exactly what I feared he could do and
- TrendUnder is 4-1-1 in Flames last 6 games as a home underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %80.00% (6)O/U1|4Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 34-14-4 in Flames last 52 games as an underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %70.80% (52)O/U14|34Push4W/L
- TrendUnder is 7-2 in Flames last 9 games as an underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %77.80% (9)O/U2|7Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 3-1-2 in Flames last 6 games a home underdog of +151 to +200.Hit %75.00% (6)O/U3|1Push2W/L
- TrendOver is 3-0-1 in Panthers last 4 games as a road underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U3|0Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 3-1-1 in Panthers last 5 games as a road favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %75.00% (5)O/U1|3Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 5-1 in Panthers last 6 games as a road favorite of -110 to -150.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U5|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 3-0-1 in Panthers last 4 games as an underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U2|7Push0W/L
Florida Panthers last injuries
Kiselevich is sidelined with an illness and it is uncertain how much time he will be forced to miss.
Sceviour has been activated from the injured reserve with a wrist injury and it is unknown if he will make his return for Sunday's game against the Ducks.
Reimer has missed the past five games with a undetermined injury but is expected to dress for Friday's game versus the Wild.
Calgary Flames last injuries
Bennett left the last game due to an upper-body injury and his status for Saturday's contest against the Canucks is clouded.
Neal is sidelined due to a lower-body injury and it is uncertain if he will return Saturday against the Canucks.
Monohan has been held out of the previous two games with an illness but is lining up to face the Senators on Thursday.
Bennett has sat out the past two games with an upper-body injury but it is anticipated that he will be available for Thursday's matchup against the Senators.
Stone has been activated from the injured and is expected to draw back into the lineup against the Jets on Saturday.
Smith is battling an illness but it is likely he will be available Friday's contest versus the Rangers.
Bennett sustained an unspecified injury last game and it is unknown if he will lace up for Sunday's contest versus the Golden Knights.