Malgin is sidelined with an injury to his lower body and it is uncertain when he will draw back into the lineup.
No analysis provided
- TrendUnder is 5-2 in Penguins last 7 games as an underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U2|5Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 3-1-1 in Penguins last 5 games a home underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %75.00% (5)O/U3|1Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Penguins last 5 games a home underdog of +151 to +200.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U4|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 3-1-2 in Penguins last 6 games as a home favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %75.00% (6)O/U3|1Push2W/L
- TrendOver is 3-0-1 in Panthers last 4 games as an underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U3|0Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Panthers last 5 games as a favorite of -201 or greater.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U4|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 6-1-1 in Panthers last 8 games as an underdog of +151 to +200.Hit %85.70% (8)O/U6|1Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 9-3-3 in Panthers last 15 games as a favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %75.00% (15)O/U3|0Push1W/L
Florida Panthers last injuries
Kiselevich is sidelined with an illness and it is uncertain how much time he will be forced to miss.
Sceviour has been activated from the injured reserve with a wrist injury and it is unknown if he will make his return for Sunday's game against the Ducks.
Reimer has missed the past five games with a undetermined injury but is expected to dress for Friday's game versus the Wild.
Pittsburgh Penguins last injuries
Malkin is sidelined due to an upper-body injury and his status is week-to-week moving forward.
Aston-Reese has been out of commission with an injury to his lower body and it is unclear when he will return to the lineup.
Ruhwedel has been held out of action due to a right arm injury. A return to the lineup has yet to be determined.
Rust has been held out action with a lower-body injury and it is undetermined if he will return to the lineup against the Flyers on Sunday.
Maata is on injured reserve with a separated shoulder and is expected to sit out until at least the latter part of March.
Trotman left the previous game due to an upper-body injury and it is uncertain if he will be out of commission Saturday against the Blue Jackets.
Hornqvist missed practice as he took a maintenance day but is projected to be in Thursday's lineup against the Blue Jackets.