Malgin is sidelined with an injury to his lower body and it is uncertain when he will draw back into the lineup.
%W 0.51% | Streak 0
L10: W7 L3 P0
%W 0.52% | Streak 1
L10: W6 L4 P0
The Edmonton defense is in shambles, witness the last game and its
thorough manhandling by the San Jose Sharks. Florida is on a three-game
losing streak, but has been up against strong competition.
%W 0.48% | Streak 0
L10: W4 L5 P1
UNDER 6 +112 Florida/Edmonton
Love the value here with Edmonton as a small home favorite against the Panthers. Edmonton hasn't played as well as they would have hoped for, but are still within striking distance and should be primed for a big showing in their first game back home after a 4-game road trip. It will be their first home game of 2019.
While wins have been tough to come by for Edmonton, they did take 2 of 4 on their road trip and are catching Florida at the perfect time. The Panthers have lost 3 straight and things got so bad in their last game at Pittsburgh, head coach Bob Boughner had to pull guys for a lack of effort. Florida has allowed the first goal in 7 straight games and simply aren't a team to be trusted in the slightest on the road.
It's also worth noting that Edmonton will be out for revenge from a 4-1 loss at Florida back in November, as this sets the Oilers up in a very profitable system. Favorites revenging a road loss of 2 or more goals and are off a road loss to a division rival are a dominant 78-28 (74%) against the money line over the last 5 seasons. Take Edmonton!
- TrendUnder is 3-0-1 in Oilers last 4 games as a home favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U0|3Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 4-0 in Oilers last 4 games a home underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U4|0Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Oilers last 5 games as an underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U4|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 24-9 in Oilers last 33 games as an underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %72.70% (33)O/U24|9Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 3-0-1 in Panthers last 4 games as a road underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U3|0Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 3-1-1 in Panthers last 5 games as a road favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %75.00% (5)O/U1|3Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 5-1 in Panthers last 6 games as a road favorite of -110 to -150.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U5|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 3-0-1 in Panthers last 4 games as an underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U24|9Push0W/L
Florida Panthers last injuries
Kiselevich is sidelined with an illness and it is uncertain how much time he will be forced to miss.
Sceviour has been activated from the injured reserve with a wrist injury and it is unknown if he will make his return for Sunday's game against the Ducks.
Reimer has missed the past five games with a undetermined injury but is expected to dress for Friday's game versus the Wild.
Edmonton Oilers last injuries
Khaira was absent from the lineup during the last game with a sore foot and it is undetermined if he will suit up against the Blue Jackets on Thursday.
Caggiula is sidelined due to concussion and it is unknown when he will be cleared to return.
Lucic missed his second-consecutive game due to a hip injury but is expected to return Wednesday against the Devils.
Klefbom left the last game with a groin injury but is projected to play against the Devils on Wednesday.
Khaira is nursing a foot injury, leaving his status up in the air for Wednesday's contest versus the Devils.
Koskinen missed the last game due to illness but is likely to be available for Monday's contest against the Rangers.
Stolarz is bogged down by an illness and it is unclear if he will face the Canucks on Thursday.
Khaira has been activated from the injured reserve list after healing from an injury to his lower body and is likely to return Thursday against the Canucks.