Khaira was absent from the lineup during the last game with a sore foot and it is undetermined if he will suit up against the Blue Jackets on Thursday.
%W 0.52% | Streak 1
L10: W6 L4 P0
My data suggests the Over is the optimal play in this contest.
%W 0.52% | Streak 0
L10: W5 L5 P0
Edmonton has been hot ever since the coaching change (won 7 of last 8), but they're "up against it" (in my opinion) tonight in Winnipeg. The Jets are an outstanding home team and have scored 13 goals here the L2 games.
- TrendOver is 6-2 in Jets last 8 games as a home favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %75.00% (8)O/U6|2Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 10-2-4 in Jets last 16 games a home underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %83.30% (16)O/U10|2Push4W/L
- TrendOver is 19-9 in Jets last 28 games as an underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %67.90% (28)O/U19|9Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-2 in Jets last 7 games as a favorite of -201 or greater.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U2|5Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 23-9 in Oilers last 32 games as a road underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %71.90% (32)O/U23|9Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Oilers last 5 games as a road favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 24-9 in Oilers last 33 games as an underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %72.70% (33)O/U19|9Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 3-1-1 in Oilers last 5 games as a favorite of -201 or greater.Hit %75.00% (5)O/U2|5Push0W/L
Edmonton Oilers last injuries
Caggiula is sidelined due to concussion and it is unknown when he will be cleared to return.
Lucic missed his second-consecutive game due to a hip injury but is expected to return Wednesday against the Devils.
Klefbom left the last game with a groin injury but is projected to play against the Devils on Wednesday.
Khaira is nursing a foot injury, leaving his status up in the air for Wednesday's contest versus the Devils.
Koskinen missed the last game due to illness but is likely to be available for Monday's contest against the Rangers.
Khaira has been activated from the injured reserve list after healing from an injury to his lower body and is likely to return Thursday against the Canucks.
Winnipeg Jets last injuries
Byfuglien is on injured reserve with an ankle injury but is expected to return by the early part of April.
Morrow has been activated from the injured reserve list with a lower-body injury and is likely to return to the lineup against the Ducks on Wednesday.
Hellebuyck is not expected to play Monday against the Kings as he is to be rested.
Lowery has been suspended for two games due to high-sticking an opponent but is likely to be reinstated in time for Friday's matchup against the hurricanes.