Yamamoto has been placed on the injured reserve list due to an upper-body injury but it is likely he will return Wednesday against the Canucks.
%W 0.53% | Streak 0
L10: W5 L5 P0
The road team is better in the first NFL playoff game on Sunday. Look for Phillip Rivers to get his offense going with Melvin Gordon on the ground and Keenan Allen via the air. The Baltimore defense has been good, but they get exposed in this game. The Chargers win on the road.
Los Angeles Trends
- TrendOver is 17-6-5 in Kings last 28 games as a home favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %73.90% (28)O/U17|6Push5W/L
- TrendUnder is 36-15-7 in Kings last 58 games as an underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %70.60% (58)O/U15|36Push7W/L
- TrendUnder is 8-0 in Kings last 8 games as an underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %100.00% (8)O/U0|8Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-2 in Kings last 7 games as a home underdog of +151 to +200.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U2|5Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 23-9 in Oilers last 32 games as a road underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %71.90% (32)O/U23|9Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Oilers last 5 games as a road favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-0 in Oilers last 4 games as an underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U15|36Push7W/L
- TrendOver is 24-9 in Oilers last 33 games as an underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %72.70% (33)O/U0|8Push0W/L
Edmonton Oilers last injuries
Khaira has an unspecified injury and it is unclear if he will suit up against the Sabres on Monday.
Benning has missed the past three games due to a personal matter and it is unclear if he will return to the lineup against the Panthers on Thursday.
Russell has been activated from the injured reserve list after healing from a lower-body injury and is expected to return for Sunday's game against the Ducks.
Los Angeles Kings last injuries
Fantenberg was held out of the previous game with a lower-body injury and it is undetermined if he will be a participant in Saturday's matchup against the Avalanche.
Lewis has been designated for the injured reserve list with a fractured foot and is likely to be held out of action until at least the latter part of January.
Martinez has been activated from the injured reserve list after healing from an upper-body injury and is likely to draw back into the lineup Thursday against the Senators.