Khaira has been absent from the lineup during the past two games with a sore foot and it is undetermined if he will suit up against the Senators on Saturday.
%W 0.53% | Streak 3
L10: W6 L4 P0
The road team is better in the first NFL playoff game on Sunday. Look for Phillip Rivers to get his offense going with Melvin Gordon on the ground and Keenan Allen via the air. The Baltimore defense has been good, but they get exposed in this game. The Chargers win on the road.
Los Angeles Trends
- TrendOver is 17-6-5 in Kings last 28 games as a home favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %73.90% (28)O/U17|6Push5W/L
- TrendUnder is 36-15-7 in Kings last 58 games as an underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %70.60% (58)O/U15|36Push7W/L
- TrendUnder is 8-0 in Kings last 8 games as an underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %100.00% (8)O/U0|8Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-2 in Kings last 7 games as a home underdog of +151 to +200.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U2|5Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 23-9 in Oilers last 32 games as a road underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %71.90% (32)O/U23|9Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Oilers last 5 games as a road favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-0 in Oilers last 4 games as an underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U15|36Push7W/L
- TrendOver is 24-9 in Oilers last 33 games as an underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %72.70% (33)O/U0|8Push0W/L
Edmonton Oilers last injuries
Caggiula is sidelined due to concussion and it is unknown when he will be cleared to return.
Lucic missed his second-consecutive game due to a hip injury but is expected to return Wednesday against the Devils.
Klefbom left the last game with a groin injury but is projected to play against the Devils on Wednesday.
Khaira is nursing a foot injury, leaving his status up in the air for Wednesday's contest versus the Devils.
Koskinen missed the last game due to illness but is likely to be available for Monday's contest against the Rangers.
Los Angeles Kings last injuries
Hagelin missed the last game with an illness and it is unclear if it will keep him from the lineup against the Flyers on Sunday.
Leipsic exited the previous game with a lower-body injury and he will not play against the Ducks on Saturday.
Toffoli is battling an illness, leaving his status for Thursday's matchup versus the Sharks uncertain.
Wagner has been held out of the previous four games with a lower-body injury but it is likely he will suit up for Thursday's clash against the Predators.
Martinez is battling an illness but is expected to face the Predators on Thursday.