Khaira has been absent from the lineup during the past two games with a sore foot and it is undetermined if he will suit up against the Senators on Saturday.
The Oilers had to play last night (and were shut out, 4-0, by the
Kings), while Anaheim had Saturday off following its home loss, on
Friday, to Vegas. The Ducks have started this six-game home stand with three straight defeats (all by exactly one goal)
%W 0.38% | Streak 1
L10: W3 L7 P0
- TrendUnder is 19-7 in Ducks last 26 games as an underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %73.10% (26)O/U7|19Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-0 in Ducks last 4 games as an underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U0|4Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-1 in Ducks last 6 games as a favorite of -201 or greater.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U1|5Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 6-1 in Ducks last 7 games as a home underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %85.70% (7)O/U1|6Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-0 in Oilers last 4 games as an underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U7|19Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 24-9 in Oilers last 33 games as an underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %72.70% (33)O/U0|4Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 3-1-1 in Oilers last 5 games as a favorite of -201 or greater.Hit %75.00% (5)O/U1|5Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-0 in Oilers last 5 games as an underdog of +151 to +200.Hit %100.00% (5)O/U1|3Push2W/L
Edmonton Oilers last injuries
Caggiula is sidelined due to concussion and it is unknown when he will be cleared to return.
Lucic missed his second-consecutive game due to a hip injury but is expected to return Wednesday against the Devils.
Klefbom left the last game with a groin injury but is projected to play against the Devils on Wednesday.
Khaira is nursing a foot injury, leaving his status up in the air for Wednesday's contest versus the Devils.
Koskinen missed the last game due to illness but is likely to be available for Monday's contest against the Rangers.
Anaheim Ducks last injuries
Larsson sat out the previous two games due to a Charley horse and will not play in Saturday's contest against the Kings.
Johnson has been placed on injured reserve after being struck in the head with a puck at practice. He is not expected to return to action until at least the beginning of April.
Kesler will miss an undetermined length of time due to a hip injury.
Ritchie has a lower-body injury and it is unknown if he will take the ice against the Kings on Sunday.
Gibson is not expected to be available against the Kings on Sunday as he is to be rested.
Grant is dealing with an upper-body injury and it is unclear if he will play against the Kings on Sunday.