Ericsson has been absent from the lineup during the last four games due to a lower-body injury and it is unknown if he will return Saturday against the Golden Knights.
- TrendOver is 7-3-1 in Jets last 11 games as a home favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %70.00% (11)O/U7|3Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 10-2-4 in Jets last 16 games a home underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %83.30% (16)O/U10|2Push4W/L
- TrendOver is 19-9 in Jets last 28 games as an underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %67.90% (28)O/U19|9Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-2 in Jets last 7 games as a favorite of -201 or greater.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U2|5Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 15-2 in Red Wings last 17 games as a road underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %88.20% (17)O/U15|2Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 3-0-1 in Red Wings last 4 games as a road favorite of -110 to -150.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U0|3Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 20-8-1 in Red Wings last 29 games as an underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %71.40% (29)O/U8|20Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 16-2 in Red Wings last 18 games as an underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %88.90% (18)O/U19|9Push0W/L
Detroit Red Wings last injuries
Sulak sat out the previous game with an illness and it is unclear if he will be in Saturday's lineup versus the Golden Knights.
Abdelkader suffered a hairline fracture to his lower-leg and is expected to miss at least three-to four weeks, likely ending his season.
Daley is likely to miss the remainder of the season due to a back injury.
Larkin is sidelined with a soft-tissue injury in his neck but it is likely he will return to action Tuesday against the Rangers.
Winnipeg Jets last injuries
Byfuglien is on injured reserve with an ankle injury but is expected to return by the early part of April.
Brossoit left the previous game due to a lower-body injury and his availability for Saturday's tilt against the Predators is up in the air.
Morrow has been activated from the injured reserve list with a lower-body injury and is likely to return to the lineup against the Ducks on Wednesday.
Hellebuyck is not expected to play Monday against the Kings as he is to be rested.
Lowery has been suspended for two games due to high-sticking an opponent but is likely to be reinstated in time for Friday's matchup against the hurricanes.