Nielsen sat out the previous game with an upper-body injury, and it is unclear if he will suit up Friday against the Rangers.
%W 0.55% | Streak 0
L10: W6 L3 P1
- TrendUnder is 5-0 in Stars last 5 games as a home favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %100.00% (5)O/U0|5Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-1 in Stars last 6 games as a home favorite of -201 or greater.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U1|5Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 33-14-4 in Stars last 51 games as a favorite of -110 to -150.Hit %70.20% (51)O/U14|33Push4W/L
- TrendUnder is 19-8-2 in Stars last 29 games as a home favorite of -110 to -150.Hit %70.40% (29)O/U8|19Push2W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Red Wings last 5 games as a road underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 3-1-1 in Red Wings last 5 games as a favorite of -110 to -150.Hit %75.00% (5)O/U14|33Push4W/L
- TrendUnder is 3-1-2 in Red Wings last 6 games as a favorite of -201 or greater.Hit %75.00% (6)O/U1|5Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 15-5-2 in Red Wings last 22 games as a road underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %75.00% (22)O/U5|15Push2W/L
Detroit Red Wings last injuries
Ericsson has been activated from the injured reserve list after recovering from a fractured nose, but it is uncertain when he will return to the lineup.
Mantha has been designated for the injured reserve list due to a rib injury, and he is not expected to return until at least the early part of March.
Green is sidelined with an upper-body injury, and he is expected to miss at least two weeks.
Bernier has been placed on the injured reserve list due to a lower-body injury. He is expected to be held out of action until at least the start of February.
Athanasiou is on the injured reserve list with a lower-body injury and is expected to be out of commission until at least the beginning of February.
Filppula exited the last game with a lower-body injury, but he is expected to be available Monday against the Avalanche.
Daley has been held out of the previous four games due to a lower-body injury, but it is likely that he will play against the Penguins on Friday.
Dallas Stars last injuries
Heiskanen is in the concussion protocol but will likely be cleared for Monday's clash against the Lightning.
Faksa is on injured reserve with an upper-body injury, but will likely be activated for Monday's tilt against the Lightning.
Johns is recovering from post traumatic headaches that kept him out of the 2018-2019 season. He has been activated from the injured reserve list, and it is unclear if he will make his season debut Saturday against the Wild.
Janmark was held out of the previous game due to an illness, but it is projected that he will lace up against the Wild on Saturday.
Klingberg has been designated for the injured reserve list with a lower-body injury, but it is expected he will rejoin the lineup against the Avalanche on Tuesday.