Hronek has sat out the previous two games with a lower-body injury, and it is uncertain if he will play Tuesday against the Senators.
- TrendUnder is 8-3 in Oilers last 11 games as a home favorite of -110 to -150.Hit %72.70% (11)O/U3|8Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Oilers last 5 games as a home underdog of +151 to +200.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 3-1-1 in Oilers last 5 games as a favorite of -201 or greater.Hit %75.00% (5)O/U3|1Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 3-1-1 in Oilers last 5 games as a favorite of -110 to -150.Hit %75.00% (5)O/U1|3Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 21-8-1 in Red Wings last 30 games as a road underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %72.40% (30)O/U21|8Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 3-1-2 in Red Wings last 6 games as a home favorite of -201 or greater.Hit %75.00% (6)O/U1|3Push2W/L
- TrendOver is 4-0 in Red Wings last 4 games as a favorite of -110 to -150.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U1|3Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 7-2 in Red Wings last 9 games a home underdog of +151 to +200.Hit %77.80% (9)O/U1|4Push0W/L
Detroit Red Wings last injuries
DeKeyser has landed on injured reserve with an ankle injury and is likely to be shelved until at least the end of November.
Nemeth is on the injured reserve list with an illness, and he is expected to miss at least three weeks.
Green sat out the previous game due to personal reasons, and it is unknown if he will play against the Senators on Tuesday.
Abdelkader has been placed on injured reserve and is expected to miss a minimum of three weeks due to a mid-body injury.
Glendening has been sidelined with an upper-body injury. He is expected to be activated from the injured reserve list in time to face the Sharks on Saturday.
Daley has been designated for the injured reserve list with a lower-body injury, and he will miss an extended period.
Nielsen is tending to an undefined injury, but it is likely that he will lace up against the Bruins on Friday.
Edmonton Oilers last injuries
Chiasson sat out the previous game due to an illness, and it is unclear if he will face the Sharks on Tuesday.
Manning is on the injured reserve list with a hand injury and will miss an undetermined length of time.
Nygard has been activated from the injured reserve list after healing from a rib injury. He is likely to be available for Tuesday's tilt against the Sharks.
Manning missed his second straight game with a facial laceration, and his availability against the Sharks on Tuesday is up in the air.
Sheahan sat out his third straight game due to an upper-body injury, but he is likely to return Friday versus the Devils.
Archibald has been activated from the injured reserve list after a fractured right foot, and he is projected to suit up for Friday's game versus the Devils.