Erne has missed the last two games with an upper-body injury, and it is uncertain if he will get back on the ice Friday against the Oilers.
- TrendUnder is 8-2 in Sabres last 10 games as a home underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %80.00% (10)O/U2|8Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 6-1 in Sabres last 7 games as a home favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %85.70% (7)O/U6|1Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 7-2 in Sabres last 9 games as a home underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %77.80% (9)O/U2|7Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Sabres last 5 games as an underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 20-7 in Red Wings last 27 games as a road underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %74.10% (27)O/U20|7Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 3-0-1 in Red Wings last 4 games as a road favorite of -110 to -150.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U0|3Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 26-11-1 in Red Wings last 38 games as an underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %70.30% (38)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 22-8 in Red Wings last 30 games as an underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %73.30% (30)O/U7|1Push0W/L
Detroit Red Wings last injuries
Ericsson has been placed on the injured reserve list with injuries to his back, hips and groin. His status for Friday's game against the Oilers is unclear.
Nemeth is ailing from an illness, but the symptoms are expected to subside in time for Thursday's contest versus the Flames.
Dekeyser sat out the previous game with an mid-body injury, and it is uncertain if he will play against the Flames on Thursday.
Nielsen has been activated from the injured reserve list after healing from a facial injury. He is expected to return against the Canucks on Tuesday.
Daley has been activated from injured reserve after recovering from a lower-body injury, and is likely to be activated prior to Tuesday's game against the Canucks.
Frazen has hit the injured reserve list due to a concussion, and he will miss the entire 2019-20 season.
Zetterberg has been added to the injured reserve list with a degenerative back condition that has effectively ended his career.
Buffalo Sabres last injuries
Sheary is dealing with an upper-body injury, but he is expected to return Thursday against the Kings.
Montour is on injured reserve due to a hand injury and is projected to be out of the lineup until at least the beginning of November.