Rittich is unlikely to participate in Game 1 of the Western Conference first round against the Avalanche as he is to be rested.
Calgary is one of the league’s best teams with one of the most explosive
offenses, and they’re going up against a Red Wings team that struggles
to keep teams off the board when they’re not getting saved by
- TrendUnder is 34-14-4 in Flames last 52 games as an underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %70.80% (52)O/U14|34Push4W/L
- TrendUnder is 7-2 in Flames last 9 games as an underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %77.80% (9)O/U2|7Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 3-1-2 in Flames last 6 games a home underdog of +151 to +200.Hit %75.00% (6)O/U3|1Push2W/L
- TrendOver is 5-1 in Flames last 6 games as a favorite of -201 or greater.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U5|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 16-2 in Red Wings last 18 games as a road underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %88.90% (18)O/U16|2Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 3-0-1 in Red Wings last 4 games as a road favorite of -110 to -150.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U0|3Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 20-8-1 in Red Wings last 29 games as an underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %71.40% (29)O/U14|34Push4W/L
- TrendOver is 17-2 in Red Wings last 19 games as an underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %89.50% (19)O/U2|7Push0W/L
Calgary Flames last injuries
Monahan missed the regular season finale due to illness but it is not expected to impede his status for Game 1 of the Western Conference first round against the Avalanche.
Bennett has been held out of the last two games of the regular season with an upper-body injury. His availability against the Avalanche for Game 1 of the Western Conference first round is likely.