Nyquist was absent from the lineup during the previous game with an illness but is expected to suit up against the Blackhawks on Wednesday.
Calgary is one of the league’s best teams with one of the most explosive
offenses, and they’re going up against a Red Wings team that struggles
to keep teams off the board when they’re not getting saved by
- TrendUnder is 34-14-4 in Flames last 52 games as an underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %70.80% (52)O/U14|34Push4W/L
- TrendUnder is 7-2 in Flames last 9 games as an underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %77.80% (9)O/U2|7Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 3-1-2 in Flames last 6 games a home underdog of +151 to +200.Hit %75.00% (6)O/U3|1Push2W/L
- TrendOver is 5-1 in Flames last 6 games as a favorite of -201 or greater.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U5|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 16-2 in Red Wings last 18 games as a road underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %88.90% (18)O/U16|2Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 3-0-1 in Red Wings last 4 games as a road favorite of -110 to -150.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U0|3Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 20-8-1 in Red Wings last 29 games as an underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %71.40% (29)O/U14|34Push4W/L
- TrendOver is 17-2 in Red Wings last 19 games as an underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %89.50% (19)O/U2|7Push0W/L
Detroit Red Wings last injuries
Bernier left the last game due to an upper-body injury and it is unclear if he will be available for Wednesday's contest against the Blackhawks.
Nielsen sat out the last game dealing with a stomach virus but is expected to be ready to return in time for Sunday's game against the Flyers.
Bertuzzi has been placed on injured reserve with an upper-body injury but it is expected he will lace up for Saturday's contest against the Flyers.
Daley is on injured reserve with a broken foot but is expected to be available for Tuesday's game against the Predators.
Larkin is sidelined due to a strained oblique but is expected to return to action against the Golden Knights on Thursday.
Rasmussen has returned from a conditioning stint in the minors after a hamstring injury. It is likely he will be activated from injured reserve in time for Thursday's game against the Golden Knights.
Calgary Flames last injuries
Brodie was held out of the previous game due to a lower-body injury and his status for Wednesday's matchup with the Islanders is up in the air.
Neal missed his second-straight game due to an upper-body injury and it is unclear if he will suit up against the Islanders on Wednesday.
Hamonic exited the last game with a hand injury but it is likely he will play against the Canucks on Saturday.
Kylington was absent from the lineup during the previous game with an injury to an unlisted location and it is unclear if he will play against the Canucks on Saturday.
Hamonic sat out the last game due to a lower-body injury and it is unlikely he will suit up for Thursday's contest against the Sharks.