Fedun is away from the team dealing with a personal matter and will not be available for Tuesday's game against the Panthers.
%W 0.50% | Streak 0
L10: W5 L4 P1
- TrendOver is 7-3 in Jets last 10 games as a home favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %70.00% (10)O/U7|3Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 10-2-4 in Jets last 16 games a home underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %83.30% (16)O/U10|2Push4W/L
- TrendOver is 19-9 in Jets last 28 games as an underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %67.90% (28)O/U19|9Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-2 in Jets last 7 games as a favorite of -201 or greater.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U2|5Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 9-1 in Stars last 10 games as a road underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %90.00% (10)O/U9|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-1 in Stars last 6 games as a road favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U5|1Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-0-2 in Stars last 6 games as a road favorite of -110 to -150.Hit %100.00% (6)O/U0|4Push2W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1-1 in Stars last 6 games as an underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %80.00% (6)O/U1|4Push1W/L
Dallas Stars last injuries
Bishop has sat out the past two games with a lower-body injury but it is not expected to impede his status for Tuesday's tilt with the Panthers.
Comeau was held out of the previous game due to a lower-body injury but it is likely he will take part in Tuesday's clash against the Panthers.
Polak is dealing with an undisclosed issue and it is unclear if he will be available for Sunday's game against the Canucks.
Janmark missed the last game with a foot injury and it is unclear if he will play against the Canucks on Sunday.
Faksa sat out the previous game due to a neck injury, leaving his status for Saturday's matchup against the Blackhawks hazy.
Shore sat out his second-consecutive game with a left knee injury and it is unclear if he will face the Canadiens on Friday.
Radulov was absent from the lineup during the previous game due to disciplinary reasons but is expected to lace up for Thursday's contest against the Avalanche.
Winnipeg Jets last injuries
Hellebuyck is not expected to play Monday against the Kings as he is to be rested.
Morrow is on injured reserve with a lower-body injury and is likely to be absent from the lineup until the end of March.
Byfuglien is on injured reserve with an ankle injury but is expected to return by the latter part of March.
Lowery has been suspended for two games due to high-sticking an opponent but is likely to be reinstated in time for Friday's matchup against the hurricanes.