Johns is recovering from post traumatic headaches that kept him out of the 2018-2019 season. He has been activated from the injured reserve list, and it is unclear if he will make his season debut Saturday against the Wild.
%W 0.55% | Streak 1
L10: W3 L7 P0
%W 0.52% | Streak 2
L10: W6 L4 P0
Los Angeles Trends
- TrendOver is 17-6-5 in Kings last 28 games as a home favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %73.90% (28)O/U17|6Push5W/L
- TrendUnder is 31-15-8 in Kings last 54 games as a home favorite of -201 or greater.Hit %67.40% (54)O/U15|31Push8W/L
- TrendUnder is 13-6-2 in Kings last 21 games as a favorite of -110 to -150.Hit %68.40% (21)O/U6|13Push2W/L
- TrendUnder is 3-0-1 in Kings last 4 games as a home underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U0|3Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 9-1 in Stars last 10 games as a road underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %90.00% (10)O/U9|1Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 33-14-4 in Stars last 51 games as a favorite of -110 to -150.Hit %70.20% (51)O/U6|13Push2W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-0 in Stars last 4 games as a favorite of -201 or greater.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U1|7Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 3-0-1 in Stars last 4 games as a road underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U3|0Push1W/L
Dallas Stars last injuries
Janmark was held out of the previous game due to an illness, but it is projected that he will lace up against the Wild on Saturday.
Heiskanen left the last game with a concussion, and he will not clear protocol prior to Saturday's contest against the Wild.
Faksa is on injured reserve with an upper-body injury, and there is no timetable for return.
Perry was issued a five-game suspension for elbowing an opponent, and he will be permitted to return Thursday against the Sabres.
Klingberg has been designated for the injured reserve list with a lower-body injury, but it is expected he will rejoin the lineup against the Avalanche on Tuesday.
Polak is ailing from an illness, but he is expected to be available for Wednesday's game against the Kings.
Los Angeles Kings last injuries
Lizotte is sidelined with a lower-body injury, and he will not return to the ice until the end of January.
Ryan is on the injured reserve list due to a lower-body injury. He is considered week-to-week moving forward.
MacDermid has been issued a two-game suspension for an illegal check to the head. He will be permitted to return against the Stars on Wednesday.
Brown has missed the previous four games due to illness, but he is expected to return for Monday's matchup against the Blue Jackets.
Forbort is expected to make his season debut against the Blue Jackets on Monday after healing from a back injury.
Lewis has been activated from the injured reserve list after healing from an upper-body injury, and he is likely to return Monday against the Blue Jackets.
Kovalchuk missed the last game due to a visa issue, but he is likely to make his debut against the Jets on Monday.
Martinez is recovering from surgery to repair a radial artery and two superficial radial nerves in his right wrist while on injured reserve. He is expected to be activated prior to Saturday's clash against the Predators.