Johns is recovering from post traumatic headaches that kept him out of the 2018-2019 season, and his availability for the 2019-2020 campaign is up in the air.
%W 0.51% | Streak 1
L10: W1 L9 P0
St. Louis Trends
- TrendUnder is 5-1 in Blues last 6 games as a home underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U1|5Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 12-4-1 in Blues last 17 games as a home favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %75.00% (17)O/U4|12Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 9-3-1 in Blues last 13 games as a home underdog of +151 to +200.Hit %75.00% (13)O/U3|9Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 17-5-2 in Blues last 24 games as a favorite of -201 or greater.Hit %77.30% (24)O/U5|17Push2W/L
- TrendUnder is 3-0-1 in Stars last 4 games as an underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U0|3Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 9-1 in Stars last 10 games as an underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %90.00% (10)O/U9|1Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 6-2 in Stars last 8 games as a favorite of -201 or greater.Hit %75.00% (8)O/U5|17Push2W/L
- TrendOver is 5-0 in Stars last 5 games as a favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %100.00% (5)O/U5|13Push1W/L
Dallas Stars last injuries
St. Louis Blues last injuries
Thomas had offseason surgery to repair a tendon in his right wrist. It is unclear if he will be ready for the start of 2019-20.
Thomas will not suit up against the Bruins in Game 7 of the Stanley Cup Final due to a wrist injury.
Barbashev has served his one game suspension for an illegal check to the head and is expected to be in the lineup for Game 7 of the Stanley Cup Final against the Bruins.