Fedun is away from the team dealing with a personal matter and will not be available for Tuesday's game against the Panthers.
- TrendOver is 12-5 in Flyers last 17 games as a home favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %70.60% (17)O/U12|5Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 7-1-3 in Flyers last 11 games as a home underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %87.50% (11)O/U1|7Push3W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Flyers last 5 games as an underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 3-1-2 in Flyers last 6 games as an underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %75.00% (6)O/U1|3Push2W/L
- TrendOver is 9-1 in Stars last 10 games as a road underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %90.00% (10)O/U9|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-1 in Stars last 6 games as a road favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U5|1Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-0-2 in Stars last 7 games as a road favorite of -110 to -150.Hit %100.00% (7)O/U0|5Push2W/L
- TrendUnder is 3-0-1 in Stars last 4 games as an underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U1|4Push0W/L
Dallas Stars last injuries
Bishop has sat out the past two games with a lower-body injury but it is not expected to impede his status for Tuesday's tilt with the Panthers.
Comeau was held out of the previous game due to a lower-body injury but it is likely he will take part in Tuesday's clash against the Panthers.
Polak is dealing with an undisclosed issue and it is unclear if he will be available for Sunday's game against the Canucks.
Janmark missed the last game with a foot injury and it is unclear if he will play against the Canucks on Sunday.
Faksa sat out the previous game due to a neck injury, leaving his status for Saturday's matchup against the Blackhawks hazy.
Shore sat out his second-consecutive game with a left knee injury and it is unclear if he will face the Canadiens on Friday.
Radulov was absent from the lineup during the previous game due to disciplinary reasons but is expected to lace up for Thursday's contest against the Avalanche.
Philadelphia Flyers last injuries
Myers was held out of previous game with an illness and it is unknown if he will suit up Thursday against the Blackhawks.
Morin sat out the last game due to an illness and it is unclear if he will play against the Blackhawks on Thursday.
Giroux is battling an illness but is expected to play Sunday versus the Penguins.
Morin has been removed from the injured reserve list where he is recovering from a torn ACL but it is unclear when he will make his season debut.
Voracek has been suspended two games for inference against an opponent. He is likely to be reinstated in time for Friday's contest versus the Maple Leafs.
Hart is sidelined with an ankle injury but is projected to return Monday against the Senators.
Voracek has been held out the past two games due to a lower-body injury but it is expected he will suit up against the Islanders on Saturday.
Patrick sat out the previous game due to a concussion and his availability is likely for Saturday's tilt against the Islanders.