Bishop has been placed on injured reserve with an upper-body injury and it is unclear if he will be activated in time for Saturday's contest versus the Hurricanes.
%W 0.52% | Streak 0
L10: W2 L8 P0
- TrendOver is 3-1-1 in Panthers last 5 games as a home favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %75.00% (5)O/U3|1Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 3-1-1 in Panthers last 5 games a home underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %75.00% (5)O/U3|1Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 3-0-1 in Panthers last 4 games as an underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U3|0Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Panthers last 5 games as a favorite of -201 or greater.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U4|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 9-1 in Stars last 10 games as a road underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %90.00% (10)O/U9|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-1 in Stars last 6 games as a road favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U5|1Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 6-0-2 in Stars last 8 games as a road favorite of -110 to -150.Hit %100.00% (8)O/U0|6Push2W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-0-1 in Stars last 6 games as an underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %100.00% (6)O/U0|5Push1W/L
Dallas Stars last injuries
Comeau missed the last game due to an upper-body injury but is likely to face the Hurricanes on Saturday.
Klingberg was lifted from the previous game due to a left leg injury and his status for Saturday's clash with the Hurricanes has yet to be established.
Polak left Saturday's game with an upper-body injury but is expected to play in Tuesday's match against the Panthers.
Pitlick is on injured reserve after having surgery to repair ligament damage in his wrist. He is expected to need at least eight weeks to recover.
Dickinson has missed the previous two games due to a lower-body injury but it is not expected to keep him out of Monday's tilt against the Coyotes.
Florida Panthers last injuries
Weegar has been placed on injured reserve with an upper-body injury and there is no timetable for recovery.
Sceviour has landed on injured reserve with a wrist injury and is expected to miss multiple weeks.
Dadonov is battling an illness but is likely to lace up against the Flames on Thursday.
Hawryluk has been activated from the injured reserve list after healing from a lower-body injury and is likely to return Thursday against the Flames.
Bjugstad is battling an unspecified injury but is likely to face the Flyers on Monday.
Brassard has an upper-body injury and his availability is question for Tuesday's matchup versus the Blues.
Weegar has been removed from injured reserve after entering concussion protocol and is expected to play Saturday against the Golden Knights.