Milano is tending to a personal matter, and it is uncertain if he will rejoin the lineup in time for Wednesday's game versus the Jets.
- TrendUnder is 12-5 in Golden Knights last 17 games as a home favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %70.60% (17)O/U5|12Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-2 in Golden Knights last 7 games as a favorite of -110 to -150.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U5|2Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-1 in Golden Knights last 6 games as a home favorite of -110 to -150.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U5|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-2 in Golden Knights last 7 games as an underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U5|2Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-0 in Blue Jackets last 4 games as a road favorite of -201 or greater.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U0|4Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 7-1 in Blue Jackets last 8 games as a favorite of -110 to -150.Hit %87.50% (8)O/U5|2Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-1 in Blue Jackets last 6 games as a favorite of -201 or greater.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U1|5Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1-1 in Blue Jackets last 6 games as a road underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %80.00% (6)O/U1|4Push1W/L
Columbus Blue Jackets last injuries
Anderson has been sent to the injured reserve list with a shoulder injury and is expected to be out until at least the beginning of February.
Bjorkstrand has been activated from the injured reserve list after healing from rib cartilage contusion and an oblique strain. He is likely to return Sunday against the Rangers.
Werenski left Thursday's game with a lower-body injury, and it is unclear if he will return.
Atkinson has been activated from injured reserve after recovering from a sprained ankle. He will likely suit up for Thursday's game against the Hurricanes.
Vegas Golden Knights last injuries
Karlsson is sidelined with an upper-body injury, and it is unclear if he will return to action against the Hurricanes on Jan. 31.
Glass is expected to be out until at least Jan. 31 against the Hurricanes due to a bone bruise in his right knee.
Stastny received facial lacerations as well as lost some teeth. He is projected to face the Bruins on Tuesday.
Marchessault has been held out of the previous five games due to a lower-body injury, but it is likely that he will rejoin the team for Tuesday's game against the Sabres.