Anderson has been placed on injured reserve due to an upper-body injury, and it is unknown if he will return Friday against the Blackhawks.
- TrendUnder is 15-2 in Canucks last 17 games as an underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %88.20% (17)O/U2|15Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 12-4-5 in Canucks last 21 games a home underdog of +151 to +200.Hit %75.00% (21)O/U12|4Push5W/L
- TrendOver is 17-8-2 in Canucks last 27 games a home underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %68.00% (27)O/U17|8Push2W/L
- TrendUnder is 7-3 in Canucks last 10 games as an underdog of +151 to +200.Hit %70.00% (10)O/U3|7Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 9-1-1 in Blue Jackets last 11 games as an underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %90.00% (11)O/U1|9Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Blue Jackets last 5 games as an underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U2|15Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 15-7-2 in Blue Jackets last 24 games as an underdog of +151 to +200.Hit %68.20% (24)O/U3|7Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-2 in Blue Jackets last 7 games as a favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U2|5Push0W/L
Columbus Blue Jackets last injuries
Vancouver Canucks last injuries
Markstrom has been granted a leave of absence to tend to a family matter, but he is expected to rejoin the lineup in time for Saturday's matchup with the Devils.
Fantenberg is ailing from an illness and has landed on the injured reserve list. It is unknown when he will make his season debut.
Motte has been activated from injured reserve after recovering from an upper-body injury. He is expected to make his season debut against the Red Wings on Tuesday.
Fantenberg has sat out the last four games even though he has cleared the league's concussion protocol. It is unclear if he will be available Tuesday against the Red Wings.