Nutivaara is ailing from an illness and will not play Tuesday against the Flames.
Tampa Bay Trends
- TrendOver is 18-7-3 in Lightning last 28 games as a home favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %72.00% (28)O/U18|7Push3W/L
- TrendOver is 14-5-1 in Lightning last 20 games a home underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %73.70% (20)O/U14|5Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 3-1-1 in Lightning last 5 games as an underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %75.00% (5)O/U1|3Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 5-2 in Lightning last 7 games as an underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U5|2Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Blue Jackets last 5 games as a road underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U4|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 13-2-1 in Blue Jackets last 16 games as an underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %86.70% (16)O/U1|3Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Blue Jackets last 5 games as an underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U5|2Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Blue Jackets last 5 games as a favorite of -201 or greater.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U4|1Push1W/L
Columbus Blue Jackets last injuries
Dzingel is dealing with an unspecified injury and it is uncertain if he will be in Tuesday's lineup against the Flames.
Foligno missed the last game tending to a personal matter and will not be available against the Flames on Tuesday.
Jenner was absent from the lineup during the previous game due to an illness but it is expected that the symptoms will subside in time for Tuesday's tilt against the Bruins.
Duclair sustained a foot injury last game but is likely to play Saturday against the Bruins.
Bobrovsky is expected to get the night off and is unlikely to be available against the Penguins on Thursday.
Hannikainen has been activated from the injured reserve list after healing from an illness and is likely to return against the Devils on Tuesday.
Tampa Bay Lightning last injuries
Stralman sat out his fifth-straight game due to a lower-body injury and it is unclear if he will return Wednesday against the Capitals.
Girardi has been held out the last five games due to a lower-body injury and it is unknown if he will draw back into the lineup against the Capitals on Wednesday.
Erne missed the last game with an upper-body injury but is expected to get back on the ice against the Maple Leafs on Monday.