McQuaid is sidelined due to a head injury and it is unknown if he will return for Game 1 of the Eastern Conference second round.
- TrendOver is 12-4 in Flyers last 16 games as a home favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %75.00% (16)O/U12|4Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 6-1-3 in Flyers last 10 games as a home underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %85.70% (10)O/U1|6Push3W/L
- TrendUnder is 3-0-2 in Flyers last 5 games as an underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %100.00% (5)O/U0|3Push2W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1-1 in Flyers last 6 games as an underdog of +151 to +200.Hit %80.00% (6)O/U4|1Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Blue Jackets last 5 games as a road underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U4|1Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 7-3 in Blue Jackets last 10 games as a road favorite of -110 to -150.Hit %70.00% (10)O/U3|7Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 13-2-1 in Blue Jackets last 16 games as an underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %86.70% (16)O/U13|2Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Blue Jackets last 5 games as an underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U0|3Push2W/L
Columbus Blue Jackets last injuries
Nutivaara is dealing with an upper-body injury and it is unclear if he will suit up in Game 1 of the Eastern Conference second round.
Dubinsky has passed the league-mandated concussion protocol and is expected be in the lineup for Game 4 of the Eastern Conference first round against the Lightning.