Milano sat out the last game due to a personal matter, and it is uncertain if he will rejoin the lineup in time for Feb. 1 against the Sabres.
%W 0.55% | Streak 1
L10: W7 L2 P1
%W 0.51% | Streak 0
L10: W4 L6 P0
- TrendUnder is 35-13-3 in Senators last 51 games as a home favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %72.90% (51)O/U13|35Push3W/L
- TrendOver is 5-2-1 in Senators last 8 games as a home favorite of -201 or greater.Hit %71.40% (8)O/U5|2Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Senators last 5 games as a favorite of -110 to -150.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-2-1 in Senators last 8 games as a home underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %71.40% (8)O/U2|5Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-0 in Blue Jackets last 4 games as a road favorite of -201 or greater.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U0|4Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-0 in Blue Jackets last 4 games as a favorite of -110 to -150.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-0 in Blue Jackets last 5 games as a favorite of -201 or greater.Hit %100.00% (5)O/U5|2Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 13-4-2 in Blue Jackets last 19 games as a road underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %76.50% (19)O/U4|13Push2W/L
Columbus Blue Jackets last injuries
Anderson has been sent to the injured reserve list with a shoulder injury and is expected to be out until at least the beginning of February.
Bjorkstrand has been activated from the injured reserve list after healing from rib cartilage contusion and an oblique strain. He is likely to return Sunday against the Rangers.
Werenski left Thursday's game with a lower-body injury, and it is unclear if he will return.
Atkinson has been activated from injured reserve after recovering from a sprained ankle. He will likely suit up for Thursday's game against the Hurricanes.
Ottawa Senators last injuries
Nilsson has been shifted to injured reserve due to a concussion, and he is not expected to return until at least the start of February.
Pageau has sat out the last two games due to a sore neck, and it is unclear if he will line up Monday against the Devils.
Paul is on injured reserve due to a high-ankle injury. He is expected to miss at least four weeks.
Zaitsev has been shifted to the injured reserve list due to lower-body soreness. It is likely that he will rejoin the lineup against the Blackhawks on Tuesday.
Borowiecki has missed the last two games due to illness, but it is expected that he will lace up for Tuesday's contest against the Blackhawks.