Wilson has been designated for the injured reserve list with an upper-body injury and it is undetermined how long it will keep him out of the lineup.
- TrendUnder is 35-13-3 in Senators last 51 games as a home favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %72.90% (51)O/U13|35Push3W/L
- TrendOver is 6-2-1 in Senators last 9 games a home underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %75.00% (9)O/U6|2Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 3-1-1 in Senators last 5 games as an underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %75.00% (5)O/U3|1Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 9-3 in Senators last 12 games a home underdog of +151 to +200.Hit %75.00% (12)O/U9|3Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-1 in Avalanche last 6 games as a road underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U5|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 9-1-1 in Avalanche last 11 games as a road favorite of -110 to -150.Hit %90.00% (11)O/U9|1Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 7-3 in Avalanche last 10 games as an underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %70.00% (10)O/U3|1Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 7-1 in Avalanche last 8 games as an underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %87.50% (8)O/U7|1Push0W/L
Colorado Avalanche last injuries
Cole has been placed on injured reserve due to a fractured orbital bone and there is no timetable for recovery.
Timmins has been designated for the non-roster injured reserve list due to concussion-like symptoms and will be held out of the lineup until at least the end of February.
Barberio has been placed on the injured reserve with a head injury and there is currently no timetable for his return.
Johnson is experiencing concussion-like symptoms but is likely to return to action against the Canucks on Saturday.
Ottawa Senators last injuries
Anderson has sat out the previous two games due to an eye injury and his availability against the Jets on Saturday is in question.
Borowiecki was held out of the last game with a foot injury and will not play Saturday against the Jets.
Boedker has been placed on injured reserve due to a mid-body injury and is expected to be held out of action until at least the latter part of February.
Rodewald has been placed on injured reserve with an abdominal issue.
Jaros sat out his third-consecutive game with a lower-body injury and it is uncertain if he will suit up Tuesday against the Hurricanes.
Harpur sat out the last game with an unspecified injury and it is unknown if he will be available for Saturday's game against the Jets.