Timmins has been designated for the non-roster injured reserve list due to concussion-like symptoms and will be held out of the lineup until at least the start of April.
- TrendOver is 7-3-1 in Jets last 11 games as a home favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %70.00% (11)O/U7|3Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 10-2-4 in Jets last 16 games a home underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %83.30% (16)O/U10|2Push4W/L
- TrendOver is 19-9 in Jets last 28 games as an underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %67.90% (28)O/U19|9Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-2 in Jets last 7 games as a favorite of -201 or greater.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U2|5Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-1 in Avalanche last 6 games as a road underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U5|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 9-1-1 in Avalanche last 11 games as a road favorite of -110 to -150.Hit %90.00% (11)O/U9|1Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 7-2 in Avalanche last 9 games as an underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %77.80% (9)O/U2|7Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 7-1 in Avalanche last 8 games as an underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %87.50% (8)O/U19|9Push0W/L
Colorado Avalanche last injuries
Rantanen was forced from the previous game due to an upper-body injury and his status for Saturday's tilt with the Blackhawks is in question.
Winnipeg Jets last injuries
Byfuglien is on injured reserve with an ankle injury but is expected to return by the early part of April.
Brossoit left the previous game due to a lower-body injury and his availability for Saturday's tilt against the Predators is up in the air.
Morrow has been activated from the injured reserve list with a lower-body injury and is likely to return to the lineup against the Ducks on Wednesday.
Hellebuyck is not expected to play Monday against the Kings as he is to be rested.