Wilson has been placed on injured reserve with a lower-body injury. He is aiming to come off of the IR in time for the Western Conference round-robin versus the Blues.
- TrendUnder is 6-2-2 in Flames last 10 games as a home favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %75.00% (10)O/U2|6Push2W/L
- TrendOver is 8-3-2 in Flames last 13 games as a home favorite of -201 or greater.Hit %72.70% (13)O/U8|3Push2W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-0 in Flames last 4 games as a favorite of -110 to -150.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U0|4Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1-1 in Flames last 6 games as a home underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %80.00% (6)O/U1|4Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 5-1 in Avalanche last 6 games as a road underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U5|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 3-1-1 in Avalanche last 5 games as a favorite of -110 to -150.Hit %75.00% (5)O/U0|4Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 6-1 in Avalanche last 7 games as a road favorite of -110 to -150.Hit %85.70% (7)O/U6|1Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-1-1 in Avalanche last 7 games as a road underdog of +151 to +200.Hit %83.30% (7)O/U1|5Push1W/L
Colorado Avalanche last injuries
Calgary Flames last injuries
Hamonic has decided to sit out the league's resumption due to a personal reason and will miss the remainder of the season.
Hanifin is going through the league-mandated concussion protocol, and it is undetermined if he will return to action against the Jets in Game 1 of the Western Conference qualifying round.
Valimaki is recovering from a torn ACL in his right knee, and he is expected to miss the entire 2019-20 season.