Burakovsky has sat out the previous three games with an upper-body injury, but he is expected to draw back into the lineup against the Canadiens on Thursday.
- TrendUnder is 6-2-2 in Flames last 10 games as a home favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %75.00% (10)O/U2|6Push2W/L
- TrendOver is 8-3-2 in Flames last 13 games as a home favorite of -201 or greater.Hit %72.70% (13)O/U8|3Push2W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-0 in Flames last 4 games as a favorite of -110 to -150.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U0|4Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1-1 in Flames last 6 games as a home underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %80.00% (6)O/U1|4Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 5-1 in Avalanche last 6 games as a road underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U5|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 3-1-1 in Avalanche last 5 games as a favorite of -110 to -150.Hit %75.00% (5)O/U0|4Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 6-1 in Avalanche last 7 games as a road favorite of -110 to -150.Hit %85.70% (7)O/U6|1Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-1-1 in Avalanche last 7 games as a road underdog of +151 to +200.Hit %83.30% (7)O/U1|5Push1W/L
Colorado Avalanche last injuries
Landeskog has been activated from the injured reserve list after healing from a right lower-leg injury, and he is likely to return for Thursday's tilt with the Canadiens.
Johnson has been added to the injured reserve list with a lower-body injury, and it is unknown when he will return to the lineup.
Kamenev was absent from the lineup during the previous game with an illness. The symptoms are not expected to subside in time for Thursday's contest versus the Canadiens.
Kadri is battling a lower-body injury, and he will not suit up against the Canadiens on Thursday.
Rantanen has wound up on the injured reserve list with a left ankle injury, but he is expected to return to the lineup Saturday against the Blackhawks.
Jost sat out his third straight due to an upper-body injury, and it is uncertain if he will draw back into the lineup Saturday against the Maple Leafs.
Calgary Flames last injuries
Hamonic is sidelined due to a lower-body injury, but he is projected to return to the ice against the Sabres on Thursday.
Czarnik is on injured reserve with a lower-body injury and has been sent on a conditioning assignment. He is expected to be sidelined for at least two months.
Mangiapane suffered a broken nose in the previous game but is expected to suit up against the Flyers on Saturday.