Rantanen exited the previous game with a left ankle injury, and his status for Friday's tilt with the Golden Knight is in question.
%W 0.39% | Streak 1
L10: W5 L5 P0
St. Louis Trends
- TrendUnder is 5-1 in Blues last 6 games as a home underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U1|5Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-0 in Blues last 4 games as a home favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U0|4Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 9-3-1 in Blues last 13 games as a home underdog of +151 to +200.Hit %75.00% (13)O/U3|9Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 21-9-2 in Blues last 32 games as a favorite of -201 or greater.Hit %70.00% (32)O/U9|21Push2W/L
- TrendOver is 5-1 in Avalanche last 6 games as a road underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U5|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Avalanche last 5 games as a road favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U4|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 6-1 in Avalanche last 7 games as a road favorite of -110 to -150.Hit %85.70% (7)O/U6|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 7-1 in Avalanche last 8 games as an underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %87.50% (8)O/U7|1Push0W/L
Colorado Avalanche last injuries
MacKinnon is tending to a leg injury but is projected to lace up against the Lightning on Saturday.
MacKinnon suffered a leg contusion the previous game, but he will play against the Panthers on Friday.
Compher has been activated from the injured reserve list after healing from a lower-body injury, and it is projected that he will be activated for Wednesday's game against the Penguins.
Cole has recovered from offseason surgery on his hips and is expected to make his season debut Monday against the Capitals.
Donskoi is tending to an undefined injury but is projected to face the Coyotes on Saturday.
Landeskog is expected to lace up against the Coyotes on Saturday despite dealing with an unspecified injury.
Wilson has sat out the previous two games recovering from shoulder surgery, but it is projected that he will play against the Bruins on Thursday.
St. Louis Blues last injuries
Gunnarsson has missed the previous two games due to a lower-body injury, and it is uncertain he will face the Kings on Thursday.
Thomas has missed the past five games due to an upper-body injury but is expected to suit up Thursday against the Canucks.