Timmins has been designated for the non-roster injured reserve list due to concussion-like symptoms and will be held out of the lineup until at least the end of January.
The Avalanche are in a back to back spot and are 3-0 to the over their
last 3 games including last night's 7-4 loss at Winnipeg. Colorado is
now 12-6 to the over this season in road games where the total is set at
6 or more goals.
- TrendUnder is 34-14-4 in Flames last 52 games as an underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %70.80% (52)O/U14|34Push4W/L
- TrendUnder is 7-2 in Flames last 9 games as an underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %77.80% (9)O/U2|7Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 3-1-2 in Flames last 6 games a home underdog of +151 to +200.Hit %75.00% (6)O/U3|1Push2W/L
- TrendUnder is 7-3 in Flames last 10 games as a favorite of -201 or greater.Hit %70.00% (10)O/U3|7Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 7-3 in Avalanche last 10 games as an underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %70.00% (10)O/U14|34Push4W/L
- TrendOver is 7-1 in Avalanche last 8 games as an underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %87.50% (8)O/U2|7Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 7-2-1 in Avalanche last 10 games as a favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %77.80% (10)O/U2|7Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 5-1 in Avalanche last 6 games as a road underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U5|1Push0W/L
Colorado Avalanche last injuries
Zadorov is sidelined with a lower-body injury but is projected to return to the lineup against the Maple Leafs on Monday.
Wilson is on injured reserve with a shoulder injury but it is expected he will be activated in time for Saturday's game against the Canadiens.
Barberio is on injured reserve due to an upper-body injury but is expected to return against the Canadiens on Saturday.
Varlamov has sat out the previous two games due to a lower-body injury but is likely to be available against the Jets on Tuesday.
Calgary Flames last injuries
Falk has been designated for the injured reserve list with a concussion and it is unknown if he will be activated in time for Saturday's contest against the Blues.
Valimaki is on injured reserve due to an ankle injury but is expected to return following the All-Star break.
Hamonic has been absent from the lineup during the last two games due to an illness in his family but it is likely he will face the Red Wings on Friday.
Neal was held out of the previous game with an illness but it is likely he will suit up Friday against the Red Wings.
Smith is not expected to patrol the crease Wednesday against the Sabres as he is to be rested.
Lindholm is expected to play Sunday against the Coyotes despite missing practice due to maintenance reasons.
Mangiapane has been activated from the injured reserve list after recovering from an unspecified issue but there is no timetable for return.
Smith is not expected to play Wednesday against the Avalanche as he is to be rested.