Seabrook was held out of the previous game with an abdominal strain. He will not suit up Wednesday against the Red Wings.
- TrendUnder is 8-2 in Sabres last 10 games as a home underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %80.00% (10)O/U2|8Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-1 in Sabres last 6 games as a home favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U5|1Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-2 in Sabres last 7 games as an underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U2|5Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-0 in Sabres last 5 games as an underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %100.00% (5)O/U5|0Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 3-0-2 in Blackhawks last 5 games as a road favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %100.00% (5)O/U3|0Push2W/L
- TrendOver is 15-6-5 in Blackhawks last 26 games as a road favorite of -110 to -150.Hit %71.40% (26)O/U15|6Push5W/L
- TrendOver is 24-8-1 in Blackhawks last 33 games as an underdog of +151 to +200.Hit %75.00% (33)O/U7|3Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 7-1 in Blackhawks last 8 games as a favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %87.50% (8)O/U5|1Push0W/L
Chicago Blackhawks last injuries
Kampf is on injured reserve with a right foot injury and will likely require three-to-four weeks to properly heal.
Buffalo Sabres last injuries
Okposo has sat out the past two games with a concussion and will not play against the Lightning on Thursday.
Scandella is on the injured reserve list due to an upper-body ailment and his status going forward is on a week-to-week basis.
Nelson has been placed on injured reserve due to an upper-body injury and it is unclear if he will be activated in time for Thursday's game against the Lightning.
Hunwick was held out of the last game with an upper-body ailment and it is uncertain if he will take part in Thursday's tilt versus the Lightning.
Bogosian has a lower-body injury but it is anticipated that he will suit up Tuesday against the Panthers.
Ristolainen is battling an unspecified injury but it is not expected to affect his status for Tuesday's contest against the Panthers.
Mittelstadt has missed the last two games due to a lower-body injury but is likely to be in the lineup for Sunday's game versus the Devils.
Bogosian has been held out of the previous two games due to a lower-body injury but it is likely he will suit up against the Rangers on Friday.