Strome has landed on injured reserve with a right ankle injury, and he is not expected to return until at least the start of February.
%W 0.51% | Streak 0
L10: W5 L5 P0
St. Louis Trends
- TrendUnder is 14-6-1 in Blues last 21 games as a home favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %70.00% (21)O/U6|14Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 18-8-2 in Blues last 28 games as a home favorite of -201 or greater.Hit %69.20% (28)O/U8|18Push2W/L
- TrendOver is 5-1 in Blues last 6 games as a favorite of -110 to -150.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U5|1Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-1 in Blues last 6 games as a home underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U1|5Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-0-1 in Blackhawks last 6 games as a road underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %100.00% (6)O/U5|0Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 8-2-1 in Blackhawks last 11 games as a favorite of -110 to -150.Hit %80.00% (11)O/U5|1Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Blackhawks last 5 games as a favorite of -201 or greater.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U9|22Push2W/L
- TrendOver is 17-6-5 in Blackhawks last 28 games as a road favorite of -110 to -150.Hit %73.90% (28)O/U17|6Push5W/L
Chicago Blackhawks last injuries
Saad has been designated for the injured reserve list due to a twisted right ankle. It is expected that he will be activated in time for Saturday's game versus the Maple Leafs.
St. Louis Blues last injuries
Parayko has been activated from the injured reserve list with an upper-body injury, and is expected to play in Monday's contest against the Canucks.
MacEachern exited the last game with a lower-body injury, and he will not be available for Monday's battle against the Canucks.
Blais has hit the injured reserve list due to right wrist surgery has been ruled out until at least the beginning of February.
Gunnarsson has been activated from the injured reserve list due to an arm injury. It is projected that he will play in Saturday's game against the Avalanche.