Strome has landed on injured reserve with a right ankle injury, and he is not expected to return until at least the start of February.
%W 0.55% | Streak 2
L10: W6 L4 P0
- TrendUnder is 35-13-3 in Senators last 51 games as a home favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %72.90% (51)O/U13|35Push3W/L
- TrendOver is 5-2-1 in Senators last 8 games as a home favorite of -201 or greater.Hit %71.40% (8)O/U5|2Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-2 in Senators last 7 games as a favorite of -110 to -150.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U2|5Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Senators last 5 games a home underdog of +151 to +200.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U4|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-0-1 in Blackhawks last 6 games as a road underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %100.00% (6)O/U5|0Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 4-0 in Blackhawks last 4 games as a favorite of -110 to -150.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U2|5Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-0 in Blackhawks last 4 games as a favorite of -201 or greater.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U5|2Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 17-6-5 in Blackhawks last 28 games as a road favorite of -110 to -150.Hit %73.90% (28)O/U17|6Push5W/L
Chicago Blackhawks last injuries
Saad has been designated for the injured reserve list due to a twisted right ankle. It is expected that he will be activated in time for Saturday's game versus the Maple Leafs.
Lehner has sat out the previous three games with a right knee injury, and it is undetermined if he will be available for Saturday's matchup versus the Ducks.
Caggiula has landed on the long-term injured reserve list due to a concussion, but he is projected to be activated prior to Thursday's matchup versus the Predators.
Ottawa Senators last injuries
Nilsson has been shifted to injured reserve due to a concussion, and he is not expected to return until at least the start of February.
Pageau has sat out the last two games due to a sore neck, and it is unclear if he will line up Jan. 27 against the Devils.
Paul is on injured reserve due to a high-ankle injury. He is expected to miss at least four weeks.
Zaitsev has been shifted to the injured reserve list due to lower-body soreness. It is likely that he will rejoin the lineup against the Blackhawks on Tuesday.
Borowiecki has missed the last two games due to illness, but it is expected that he will lace up for Tuesday's contest against the Blackhawks.
Hainsey has been designated for the injured reserve list due to a knee ailment, but it is projected that he will return to the lineup against the Red Wings on Friday.
Jaros exited the previous game with an unspecified injury, and it is unclear if he will face the Red Wings on Friday.
Demelo has been activated from the injured reserve list after healing from a broken finger, and he is expected to return against the Capitals on Tuesday.