Ward sustained a right knee injury but it is expected he will return against the Canadiens on Saturday.
NY Islanders Trends
- TrendOver is 8-1 in Islanders last 9 games as a home favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %88.90% (9)O/U8|1Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 6-0 in Islanders last 6 games as a home underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %100.00% (6)O/U0|6Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 11-1 in Islanders last 12 games as an underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %91.70% (12)O/U1|11Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 7-0 in Islanders last 7 games as an underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %100.00% (7)O/U0|7Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 7-3-1 in Blackhawks last 11 games as a road underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %70.00% (11)O/U3|7Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 3-0-2 in Blackhawks last 5 games as a road favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %100.00% (5)O/U3|0Push2W/L
- TrendOver is 15-6-5 in Blackhawks last 26 games as a road favorite of -110 to -150.Hit %71.40% (26)O/U15|6Push5W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1-1 in Blackhawks last 6 games as an underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %80.00% (6)O/U1|11Push0W/L
Chicago Blackhawks last injuries
Crawford exited the previous game due to a flu bug but it is expected the symptoms will subside in time for Saturday's clash with the Canadiens.
Kampf is on injured reserve with a right foot injury but it is likely he will return the lineup against the Sabres on Thursday.
New York Islanders last injuries
Boychuk has been absent from the lineup during the past five games as he is going through the league-mandated concussion protocol and it is unclear if he will return Thursday against the Canadiens.
Filppula is sidelined with an upper-body injury and is expected to be held out of action for four weeks.
Clutterbuck departed the last game due to an upper-body ailment but is expected to suit up for Thursday's clash with the Canadiens.
Eberle is suffering from an upper-body ailment, leaving his status for Thursday's game against the Canadiens clouded.
Cizikas missed this second-straight game with a lower-body injury and it is unknown if he will be available against the Bruins on Tuesday.
Lehner has been held out of the last three games while going through the league-mandated concussion protocol. He is expected to return against the Canadiens on Thursday.
Clutterbuck has sat out the past three games due to a head injury but is expected to be in Monday's lineup against the Blue Jackets.
Martin missed his fourth-straight game with an upper-body injury and it is unclear if he will return versus the Flyers on Saturday.